West Orange-Stark (14) @ Jasper (34) - FINAL

jdawg03

2 minutes ago, wo-s#1 said:

Ole boy in the stands talking on the phone with players in the locker room during halftime while we’re losing…coaches definitely do not have the players attention!

Back when I played at Brook, we wouldn't dare have our phones out. Especially not at halftime while we're losing.

21 minutes ago, Dirty_but_Dazzling said:

come on man! who gonna take their spot? Liberty,HJ,or BC.

I don't care who you are thats funny stuff right there.

They might. Let me let u in on something.#2 shaw is a d1 CB and he doesn't even know what they're running.they took him out.and put #10 in.speaks volumes.these kids are confused fr. In week 9.

16 minutes ago, dj said:

Me either !! I've been going to w.o games since 1979.ive never ever seen anything like this!! I heard someone say give them time. If someone can tell me what they're doing on defense.ill like to know.bcz I have no clue

No discipline... 3rd and long? Throw it deep, we'll interfere, guaranteed. Every drive we've kept alive by undisciplined errors.

4 minutes ago, Dirty_but_Dazzling said:

who complaining?  😜

This is what hurts us ex ball players. Look at jasper go get one of there own to lead them bcz he knows what the program means to the community and the program.salute jasper for that.i really don't think our whole program know what they're doing.if u watch them on defense watch how the kids are pointing and not understanding what they are doing.why not just line them up in one defense and just rush the passer.ik everyone outta be tired of hearing ppl complain.but this so embarrassing.i refuse to go watch this mess.