Paetow HC Resigns as Police Launch Misconduct Investigation

bullets13

4 hours ago, FALCONS2026 said:

Anyone know what this was about?

Just a guess but if it is a student involved, it could possibly be anything from sexting to sex with an adult who happens to be a student somewhere in the same district, improper recording or sexual assault of a child. 

Mainly I am saying that it doesn’t have to be sexual assault. 

4 hours ago, Bulldogs92 said:

I'll never understand why anyone in an authoritative position would ever compromise a career over something like this. We know it happens all the time and usually doesn't end well for anyone, The people doing it know that, too. 

Because sex, not money, is the most powerful attractant in the Earth.

It causes murders, suicides, making fortunes, losing fortunes, reward, punishment, blackmail, wars, depression, marriages, divorces, Supreme Court decisions, lawsuits, etc.

It’s not that money can’t cause the same but the emotional power is much more concentrated, compelling and is constant. 

10 hours ago, tvc184 said:

It causes murders, suicides, making fortunes, losing fortunes, reward, punishment, blackmail, wars, depression, marriages, divorces, Supreme Court decisions, lawsuits, etc.

It’s not that money can’t cause the same but the emotional power is much more concentrated, compelling and is constant. 

If only that guy Adam resisted that apple craving we wouldn't be in this mess !

18 hours ago, tvc184 said:

Bingo.

My grandfather always said that it’s the only thing that’s undefeated.

55 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

“If the grass is growing, mow it.”

My Grandaddy. 

I’m not sure what he meant, but it sounds relevant to the subject. 

I couldn't find that one on a quick Google search. 

I once had two co-workers (male and female) who were both single, and they began seeing each other offsite. When anyone mentioned it to him, he'd always say "never dip your pen in company ink".  Well, you guessed it I'm sure. She became pregnant, and he transferred to another job at another site, and I don't want to even think about the rest of the story. But, I remember the guys in the office from then on adopting and using the "company ink" line for many various situations. Seems like a good adage, or idiom perhaps, especially for teachers and students. 

11 hours ago, 1970 said:

I couldn't find that one on a quick Google search. 

I once had two co-workers (male and female) who were both single, and they began seeing each other offsite. When anyone mentioned it to him, he'd always say "never dip your pen in company ink".  Well, you guessed it I'm sure. She became pregnant, and he transferred to another job at another site, and I don't want to even think about the rest of the story. But, I remember the guys in the office from then on adopting and using the "company ink" line for many various situations. Seems like a good adage, or idiom perhaps, especially for teachers and students. 

I’ve heard the “company ink” one, too. 

There used to be one about her being hired “to take care of anything hard that comes up” also. 

I’m really glad that stuff like that isn’t nearly as common as it used to be, apparently. 

• 1 month later...