Silsbee basketball

T-Lu

My young Studs will cut down the nets this year .. last year the lights got to bright for us ,  I expect Dre to take a backseat and I expect Jared to play like the 4 star he is and lead us back to San Tone !  Every team  we played last year in the playoffs bringing back majority of their team . Never said it’s gone be easy but it’s fair and it’s gone be fun  . 🐅🐅

They can do these however they like.  I still dont see any way they can base anything on any basis but graduation, transfers etc.  If they go basing things off of summer play,  well then not very trustworthy to me.  But let them push those Tigers as far down as they like,  it only feeds their fire!

I hope they can pull it off, but it's gonna be a tough road ahead.

Silsbee played Carter well in summer ball, for whatever that is or isn't worth. FF lost their best player last year, but who knows how much that really means with how they roll.

Probably won't have an entire team put together for a while with how football is going. Harris is gonna have to average 40 a game early in the season for us to compete. One of our big kids looks like he's improved from what I can tell. Maybe he'll get more playing time this year. Should be moving one or two up from JV to fill a few roles.

8 hours ago, coachfogo said:

preseason tabc polls are based off last years finish... week 1 polls reflect actual rankings...  remember... these are a guy sitting at a computer looking at scores....  last poll matters most!

If that's the case, then why is Dallas Carter #1 in 4A? They didn't even get out of their region.

I went to that Spring Westfield scrimmage last year. I am having transportation issues so I don't know if I will make it this year. The kid down the street plays for Westfield.  It wasn't compelling basketball last year. Just a scrimmage.  The jamboree on Friday in Bellaire may or may not be worth attending, considering the 8 football players who probably will be missing.  All things considered Silsbee Tiger boys basketball probably won't get to rolling good until the mid to second half of district play.