Anahauc vs East Chambers “Swamp Bowl “

APanthers

On 10/9/2022 at 6:37 PM, JvPotential said:

First post I have ever seen speaking the truth about their home team. Refs were definitely a factor against Buna.  Not saying Buna would have won, but….!  I’m not from either place, but worst I have ever seen in my 35 years of watching HS football. 

Lol, home field advantage? Yeah right. EC gets hosed more than most teams because they tend to have more talent. While the refs played a big factor in their favor Friday, its typically against EC. Guess we have sunk that low in our talent level to need help from the refs.

30 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Needing recommendations for pregame meal in Anahuac. I can stop at my normal place in Winnie (Tia's) but would like to try something near stadium.

Thanks for any feedback.

Crawfish place is probably the best but Tony’s BBQ is right next to the stadium 

15 hours ago, ECFan1_4Real said:

Pimpin Burger for sure. Great eatin over there.

So is Pimpin Burger the same place as the Crawfish place? Or are these two different spots. 

Edit:  Never mind, I just looked it up. I've heard of this place, just down from the CC golf course.  I guess I need to go try it sometime. 

1 hour ago, 1970 said:

So is Pimpin Burger the same place as the Crawfish place? Or are these two different spots. 

Edit:  Never mind, I just looked it up. I've heard of this place, just down from the CC golf course.  I guess I need to go try it sometime. 

Yes you do and NOW you know what to order.

3 hours ago, AggiesAreWe said:

I'll be trying out the Crawfish Place before the game tomorrow night.

Looking forward to a great pregame meal and a great game.

The Crawfish Place is my Honey Hole, Great food, Cold Adult Beverages and Awesome Owners! I would recommend The Pimpin Burger it was featured on the show The Bucket List, Crispy Chicken or Chicken Fride Steak Mashed Potato Bowl are delicious! Also there salads are good to>