Vidor at Lumberton oct 14

lcm93

I’ve gone on record saying I think L-town is over ranked at 7.  I still believe that.  That being said, they do have a very good team, top-15 or 20 IMO.  The #7 team in the state should beat vidor by a lot.  I don’t think that happens, but they  should win this game by a couple of touchdowns.  If it’s in that range, or closer, I’ll stand by my assessment of them.  If it’s a blowout I’ll reconsider some. 

24 minutes ago, Raider24 said:

Where do y’all get this stuff from? The Raiders are not looking forward to future games and looking past the Pirate’s! 

Where do I get it from?  Have you ever heard of Miss Cleo?  If you have, you know.  If you haven’t, cest la vie.  
😂😂😂☠️☠️☠️😂😂😂

10 hours ago, raideroldtimer said:

I think this will Lumbertons' toughest district game game this year.

Most likely.  LCM has the athletes to counter Lumberton's air attack, but aren't firing on all cylinders right now.  But both teams will give Lumberton's defense some issues.  Against HF and Tatum they've shown they struggle against the run, and they haven't faced anyone like Morris, or anything like Vidor's Slot-T, which they're working well right now.  I kind of expect high scoring games in both these.  

10 hours ago, raideroldtimer said:

I will say this, I've pulled for Snuff Gulley a couple times this year but next week........ain't gonna happen.🤣

C’mon man, pull those Pirates through one more time Friday.  😂

Who would’ve thunk it - Vidor vs Ltown which may decide the DC.  The local football world is in turmoil, lol.  
😂😂😂☠️☠️☠️😂😂😂

You folks know what’s great about HS Football?  For several months a year we get away from divisive politics and all that goes with it.  On the back burner goes the hate, name calling, inflation, crime and all that goes with it.  We get to see our young men & women play ball, cheer, march in the band. With (mostly) good natured ribbing among the adults.

So as we post here and watch the games on Friday night, give thanks we still have this little bit of americana to enjoy.  

1 hour ago, Hagar said:

You folks know what’s great about HS Football?  For several months a year we get away from divisive politics and all that goes with it.  On the back burner goes the hate, name calling, inflation, crime and all that goes with it.  We get to see our young men & women play ball, cheer, march in the band. With (mostly) good natured ribbing among the adults.

So as we post here and watch the games on Friday night, give thanks we still have this little bit of americana to enjoy.  

Hey, I ain't divided on politics. I dislike the president, vice president and speaker of the house equally.😉

16 hours ago, raideroldtimer said:

Hey, I ain't divided on politics. I dislike the president, vice president and speaker of the house equally.😉

We can agree on that.  Now, how are the Pirates going to beat the Raiders?  I understand the students are getting a day off if y’all beat Vidor.  Any truth to that vicious rumor?  I know if Vidor wins Matthews could be elected to all three of those positions you mentioned.

5 hours ago, Hagar said:

We can agree on that.  Now, how are the Pirates going to beat the Raiders?  I understand the students are getting a day off if y’all beat Vidor.  Any truth to that vicious rumor?  I know if Vidor wins Matthews could be elected to all three of those positions you mentioned.

At least yall aren't aftwr his head anymore lol

1 hour ago, setxathlete14 said:

At least yall aren't aftwr his head anymore lol

When he heard Nick Saban had applied, he turned things around.  Sometimes you have to use the whip to make a thoroughbred go faster.  And around the far turn Vidor jumps into the lead.  And down the stretch they come, the Raiders & Pirates are neck & neck…. 
☠️☠️☠️😂😂😂☠️☠️☠️

13 hours ago, raideroldtimer said:

If you need the number I'm sure Raidergirl has it.😝🤪

Just between us, I talked to a friend of mine in Ltown.  He’s asking the Coach there to take it easy on the Pirates.  So if it’s not the slaughter you were expecting, that’s the reason.  
☠️☠️😂😂😂☠️☠️☠️

Joking aside, might be a good game if we can sustain a few drives & eat up the clock.  Your Raiders really are good.  After the game I’ll be a Raider fan from then on.  In 2018 Basketball my G’son hit the winning 3 in OT for the Raiders in WOS, so I’ve been a Raider fan before, lol.  Even got Raider shirts 😂☠️😂.

this is gonna be a great game come Friday. Lumberton looking to avenge that game from last year and trying to keep that L-Train rolling. While the Pirates are finding momentum in their offense and their defensive play to keep righting the black pearl ship and defend their district championship. may the best team win!

GO PIRATES!! 🏴‍☠️

I hate making predictions.  Normally mine are only evidence of how little I know.  That said, here’s my two for Friday.

The biased prediction - Vidor 29 Ltown 28.

The unbiased prediction - No.  I just won’t do it.  I’m sticking with the 29-28.

Go Pirates.  ☠️☠️☠️🙏🙏🙏☠️☠️☠️