1. ScoreboardBot

ScoreboardBot

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin

• That is yet to be determined in trial. ”Taking” in the Fifth Amendment doesn’t mean ownership, title changing hands, etc. A government can “take” your property without “taking” your properties.  That has been true.  This issue is, did Texas take the property under the Fifth Amendment and subsequent Supreme Court rulings and not the dictionary definition of “taking”. As always in the law, definitions matter. 
    • Wrong again. This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up   The day that Trump took office, our nation debt stood at 19.9 Trillion dollars (End of Q4, 2016).  After his tax cuts (without corresponding cuts in spending), the national debt stood at 23.2 Trillion dollars at the end of Q1 of 2020 that was the Start of COVID, FYI... Or a total increase in debt of almost 17% during Trump's first three years (and one quarter) in office.  At the end of his reign (with COVID spending for which Trump himself signed off on) was at 27.7 Trillion Dollars.  That's a 39% increase in the National Debt while Trump was in office.  For further reference, Biden inherited a 27.7 Trillion dollar debt to start.  At the end of Q4 2023, the debt stands at 34 Trillion.  That's an increase of 19% over the first three years. I know that math and facts hurt your feelings, but Trump was horrible for the country before he allowed "them Dirty Democrats to shut down the economy."  Anybody that says "Trump was good for the country" doesn't know the first thing about micro/macro economics or the effects of deficit spending.  Trump hurt us like no other president, period.  Anybody that says "Trump was good for the economy" is actually stating for the rest of us with some sense "I don't know what I'm talking about."
    • But of course you wouldn’t understand the saying. You’re so clever. Your education precedes you. 
    • Hmmmm..... Didn't they just win a football state championship?
    • The fact that you try to bolster your assertion that Trump was a bad president by using "facts" that are not attributable to him is disinformation at it's worse. It is "lying by omission", which is just another way to say big ol' fat lie. Unemployment was going down to record lows before Covid hit. You and I and almost everyone on Earth knows this, but somehow you try to spin this stat as a knock on Trump. Same for the stock market. LYING BY OMISSION. A tactic almost as old as prostitution. The debt and spending exploding due to Trump is just an old fashioned bald face lie. You seem to follow the mantra "if you tell a lie enough times it becomes fact." You are starting to resemble Biden now. Do you have any other whoppers to share?  
  • Topics