Crickets on Herschel Walker

UT alum

Big deal... .Trump paid for eight abortions himself, and Trumpkins still think GAWD HIMSELF sent Trump here (just like He sent Jesus) to save us from those evil Democrats. 

Remember..... you don't have to against abortion as a Republican-You just need the morons (ie, most posters here) to believe you're against abortion and they'll do the rest. 

56 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Big deal... .Trump paid for eight abortions himself, and Trumpkins still think GAWD HIMSELF sent Trump here (just like He sent Jesus) to save us from those evil Democrats. 

Remember..... you don't have to against abortion as a Republican-You just need the morons (ie, most posters here) to believe you're against abortion and they'll do the rest. 

Where is the proof?

44 minutes ago, baddog said:

So you’re saying you are no better than the people you call morons? That’s about par for the course. 

Oh, I know for fact that I'm no better than anyone else.... I just recognize that somebody isn't thinking before following the rest of the sheep.  

Maybe if someone makes a movie on OAN about it, you'll believe it? 

1 minute ago, CardinalBacker said:

Oh, I know for fact that I'm no better than anyone else.... I just recognize that somebody isn't thinking before following the rest of the sheep.  

Maybe if someone makes a movie on OAN about it, you'll believe it? 

Not sure what that means. I’m sure you don’t believe this….,

This is the hidden content, please

4 minutes ago, baddog said:

Not sure what that means. I’m sure you don’t believe this….,

It was a protest right up until they tried to stop the peaceful transfer of power by keeping Congress from certifying the electoral votes.  That's the difference between the BLM riots and what happened on 1/6.  

And I agree with Fatso.... Trump DID coordinate the worst executed insurrection in history. 

26 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

It was a protest right up until they tried to stop the peaceful transfer of power by keeping Congress from certifying the electoral votes.  That's the difference between the BLM riots and what happened on 1/6.  

And I agree with Fatso.... Trump DID coordinate the worst executed insurrection in history. 

I see. If they tossed Molotov cocktails, busted windows, and stole stuff from Congress, then it would be acceptable. Only a moron thinks like that. Trump did nothing. That’s why the committee of crooks disbanded. 

Back on topic. I believe Herschel Walker until proof is presented instead of convicting him on accusations like the left love to do. The left is the only one who have rights. 

12 minutes ago, baddog said:

I see. If they tossed Molotov cocktails, busted windows, and stole stuff from Congress, then it would be acceptable. Only a moron thinks like that. Trump did nothing. That’s why the committee of crooks disbanded. 

Back on topic. I believe Herschel Walker until proof is presented instead of convicting him on accusations like the left love to do. The left is the only one who have rights. 

Peacefully and Patriotically

• 2 weeks later...