Crickets on Herschel Walker

UT alum

14 hours ago, UT alum said:

How about people who do one thing and say another?

I don’t support abortion. I support a woman’s right to make her own decisions about her health, and pregnancy happens to be a woman’s health issue.

I hope I can be a fly on the wall when you explain that one to the almighty.

What about the baby’s health?

So based on an alledged story from 10 years ago, Dems want to jump on Walker.  I have to wonder, has any of them looked into the actions of Warnock?  
Accused of misappropriating campaign funds.  
Allegedly ran over his wife’s foot with a car.  
Defends Jeremiah Wright (the “Rev” who used God’s name in demonizing America, GD America). 
Says people cannot serve God & the military.  
Church were he was pastor hosted Fidel Castro and they greeted him with a rousing reception.  
Defends Louis Farrakhan.

C’mon folks.  Looking at this list (and I left several other things out) does he sound like a guy who has America’s best interest at heart?  No, he sounds like just what he is, an American hater.  And many actually want this guy representing them in the Senate?  Unbelievable (there’s that word again).

15 hours ago, UT alum said:

I don’t support abortion. I support a woman’s right to make her own decisions about her health, and pregnancy happens to be a woman’s health issue.

Really glad Aaron Judge’s Biological Mom didn’t think of her pregnancy as a inconvenience, an decide murder her Son. Adoption is always a excellent choice.

On April 26, 1992 a baby was born to parents that did not want him. Fortunately for that child they chose to give him up for adoption instead of having him killed in the womb. One day after he was born he was adopted by Patty and Wayne Judge who went on to love him and raise him the same as if he was born to them. This 30 yr old, 6 foot 7, 282 lb man could very well have just been an aborted statistic, but because his birth parents chose life for their son, a Christian and a man of strong character has become the perfect role model for a generation that is in sorely need of one. With rappers preaching about killing cops and raping women. With Hollywood spewing hate for America, with basketball players selling out to communist China for filthy lucre, Aaron Judge shines like a light in the darkness. A breath of fresh air in the stench of a society that has abandoned morality and righteousness. Last night this man tied the record for the most home runs without cheating in a season. In the next 7 games he has the chance to break the record as well as win the triple crown. The fact that he might be having the single greatest season in baseball history pales in comparison to the character he exudes and the moral and honorable life he lives. Thank you Aaron Judge for finally giving America a person, a celebrity that we can look up to. Of course we know he did hit his 62nd home run the other night to break the American League record. We’ll done Aaron Judge!

I have never known anyone to go from Pro-Life to Pro-Choice but I can’t tell you how many people I’ve known go from Pro-Choice to Pro-Life. I being one of them. People change an mature as they get older, especially if they’ve surrendered their life to Christ. 

2 hours ago, Unwoke said:

Really glad Aaron Judge’s Biological Mom didn’t think of her pregnancy as a inconvenience, an decide murder her Son. Adoption is always a excellent choice.

On April 26, 1992 a baby was born to parents that did not want him. Fortunately for that child they chose to give him up for adoption instead of having him killed in the womb. One day after he was born he was adopted by Patty and Wayne Judge who went on to love him and raise him the same as if he was born to them. This 30 yr old, 6 foot 7, 282 lb man could very well have just been an aborted statistic, but because his birth parents chose life for their son, a Christian and a man of strong character has become the perfect role model for a generation that is in sorely need of one. With rappers preaching about killing cops and raping women. With Hollywood spewing hate for America, with basketball players selling out to communist China for filthy lucre, Aaron Judge shines like a light in the darkness. A breath of fresh air in the stench of a society that has abandoned morality and righteousness. Last night this man tied the record for the most home runs without cheating in a season. In the next 7 games he has the chance to break the record as well as win the triple crown. The fact that he might be having the single greatest season in baseball history pales in comparison to the character he exudes and the moral and honorable life he lives. Thank you Aaron Judge for finally giving America a person, a celebrity that we can look up to. Of course we know he did hit his 62nd home run the other night to break the American League record. We’ll done Aaron Judge!

I have never known anyone to go from Pro-Life to Pro-Choice but I can’t tell you how many people I’ve known go from Pro-Choice to Pro-Life. I being one of them. People change an mature as they get older, especially if they’ve surrendered their life to Christ. 

As Winston Churchill said, “anyone under 30 who’s not a liberal has no heart - If over 30 and not a conservative you have no brain”.  

26 minutes ago, Hagar said:

As Winston Churchill said, “anyone under 30 who’s not a liberal has no heart - If over 30 and not a conservative you have no brain”.  

We’ll someone else once said -

‘We are all born ignorant but one must work hard to remain stupid’

On 10/6/2022 at 10:12 AM, UT alum said:

Hey, 5 Gallon Bucket, where’s your righteous indignation on this one? FAKE NEWS, I guess, regardless of factual reporting. 

This is out of the Dims playbook when they are losing ground.  This is the same bull they did to Justice Kavanaugh.  A week before his confirmation, they drag out a women who claims to have been sexually assaulted by Kavanaugh 30 years prior.  Never heard from her until one week before the confirmation.  AND -- haven't heard anything from her AFTER the confirmation.  

Now, they find this women (are these women being paid?  If so, by who?), to throw allegation against Walker 30 days before the election.  Walker has denied all of this.  Plus, this is backfiring on the Dims and helping Walker.  Hopefully the Dims went to the well one to many times!!

1 minute ago, Reagan said:

This is out of the Dims playbook when they are losing ground.  This is the same bull they did to Justice Kavanaugh.  A week before his confirmation, they drag out a women who claims to have been sexually assaulted by Kavanaugh 30 years prior.  Never heard from her until one week before the confirmation.  AND -- haven't heard anything from her AFTER the confirmation.  

Now, they find this women (are these women being paid?  If so, by who?), to throw allegation against Walker 30 days before the election.  Walker has denied all of this.  Plus, this is backfiring on the Dims and helping Walker.  Hopefully the Dims went to the well one to many times!!

Yep….an UTI swallows it hook, line, sinker and the fishing pole.

5 hours ago, Hagar said:

So based on an alledged story from 10 years ago, Dems want to jump on Walker.  I have to wonder, has any of them looked into the actions of Warnock?  
Accused of misappropriating campaign funds.  
Allegedly ran over his wife’s foot with a car.  
Defends Jeremiah Wright (the “Rev” who used God’s name in demonizing America, GD America). 
Says people cannot serve God & the military.  
Church were he was pastor hosted Fidel Castro and they greeted him with a rousing reception.  
Defends Louis Farrakhan.

C’mon folks.  Looking at this list (and I left several other things out) does he sound like a guy who has America’s best interest at heart?  No, he sounds like just what he is, an American hater.  And many actually want this guy representing them in the Senate?  Unbelievable (there’s that word again).

Because the GOP pretends to be the party of morality and family values.

46 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Because the GOP pretends to be the party of morality and family values.

So you’re admitting that Dems could care less about morality & family values.  Good for you.  Perhaps there’s hope for you yet - unless you too could care less about morality & family values.

22 hours ago, UT alum said:

Depends........If he is dishonest and lied about paying for the abortion, is it all that shocking that a Man would lie about relationships with women? If we had to exclude men who cheated on their wives or lied to their girlfriends, how big a pool do you think we would have?

I will admit that dang near EVERY bad decision I have made has usually been around a woman or alcohol or BOTH!

1 hour ago, Big girl said:

Obviously Republicans don't care, either.

Why you say that?  Who’s looking out for the living unborn fetus?  Republicans want to save them.  Dems want to rip them from the womb and tear their bodies apart to sell the pieces.  And you & the Dems are all for it.  Prior to LBJ’s Great Society, 75% of black babies were born to families - husband & wife.  Now, 30%.  That means 70% aren’t born into a functional family.  The Dems have destroyed the black family & working on the other races families.

You might want to chew on those facts before making unsubstantiated allegations.

On 10/12/2022 at 2:28 PM, Hagar said:

Why you say that?  Who’s looking out for the living unborn fetus?  Republicans want to save them.  Dems want to rip them from the womb and tear their bodies apart to sell the pieces.  And you & the Dems are all for it.  Prior to LBJ’s Great Society, 75% of black babies were born to families - husband & wife.  Now, 30%.  That means 70% aren’t born into a functional family.  The Dems have destroyed the black family & working on the other races families.

You might want to chew on those facts before making unsubstantiated allegations.

The GOP is pro birth not pro life.

2 hours ago, Big girl said:

The GOP is pro birth not pro life.

“Pro Birth?”  Who made that up & fed you that?  Conservatives are not for pulling an unborn baby from a woman and tearing it apart to sell the body parts.  Sound familiar?  Like something Dr. Mengele (The Angel of Death) would do. How you people can support/condone that is beyond me.  The little defenseless things must die in agony but you don’t care. If being against that is “pro birth”, well count me in.