Crickets on Herschel Walker

UT alum

14 minutes ago, UT alum said:

Hey, 5 Gallon Bucket, where’s your righteous indignation on this one? FAKE NEWS, I guess, regardless of factual reporting. 

Did he admit to it? Last I heard a woman with no name and a card with possibly his signature. 

Even so, I don't think this will effect him. People vote on who represents what they would vote, you know, a representative. I would not vote for Beto for Governor if he walked on water and never sinned in his life......if he was for red flag laws and banning semi automatic rifles....

18 minutes ago, baddog said:

What did Herschel do?

Paid for his former girlfriends abortion - It just played on YouTube, not sure how facual it is. 

He has a son with that same ex-girlfriend who is tweeting negative things about Walker not being a family man that he is "claiming" to be - per his son.  

3 hours ago, UT alum said:

Hey, 5 Gallon Bucket, where’s your righteous indignation on this one? FAKE NEWS, I guess, regardless of factual reporting. 

The reason the crickets is cause I don’t watch the news constantly nor do I constantly start topics.

I don’t know if it’s fake or not….I have yet to even take time to look or read on the matter.

if true (and all I know is what bobcat and hippy just posted). Then it’s completely wrong.

How long ago was this?  If a lot of time has passed then people make mistakes and if they learned from them and realize the wrong in their actions….great….that’s called growing wise.

I don’t live in Georgia so I can’t vote on that race.

either way warnock supports everything that goes against my morals.  
Depending on what comes out about this and the time frame in which this has happened (as in recently or years ago) if this was recently I just wouldn’t vote for either but I can see why people would still vote for him cause he s still better then any baby killing liberal.

see there I can disagree with a conservative and I can tell a conservative they are wrong….how bout you can you do that with your liberal party.

4 hours ago, UT alum said:

Is this an allegation from someone wanting to file suit?  Did his wife beating liberal opponent put this lady up to this?  Have the facts come out, or are you following the Dim playbook?  That would be the in the same playbook as the Russia hoax, or hands up, don’t shoot.

Just now, BS Wildcats said:

Is this an allegation from someone wanting to file suit?  Did his wife beating liberal opponent put this lady up to this?  Have the facts come out, or are you following the Dim playbook?  That would be the in the same playbook as the Russia hoax, or hands up, don’t shoot.

No. 

From what I've read today: IMO - She just wants attention. Apparenly he cheated on her & beat her per their son's Twitter post (who has been campaigning for his father up until this news broke) - It's about revenge and 15 mins of fame for her and their son - not politics.  Their son is quite a peice of work from what I've gathered - a wannabe socail media 'influencer'. 

6 minutes ago, Bobcat1 said:

No. 

From what I've read today: IMO - She just wants attention. Apparenly he cheated on her & beat her per their son's Twitter post (who has been campaigning for his father up until this news broke) - It's about revenge and 15 mins of fame for her and their son - not politics.  Their son is quite a peice of work from what I've gathered - a wannabe socail media 'influencer'. 

Figures, somebody stirring up 💩, and the libs are taking it hook, line, and sinker

1 hour ago, Bobcat1 said:

No. 

Always the woman’s fault. How freakin’ convenient.

6 hours ago, thetragichippy said:

Did he admit to it? Last I heard a woman with no name and a card with possibly his signature. 

Even so, I don't think this will effect him. People vote on who represents what they would vote, you know, a representative. I would not vote for Beto for Governor if he walked on water and never sinned in his life......if he was for red flag laws and banning semi automatic rifles....

How about people who do one thing and say another?

1 minute ago, baddog said:

Then you should kiss his feet. 

I don’t support abortion. I support a woman’s right to make her own decisions about her health, and pregnancy happens to be a woman’s health issue.

2 hours ago, UT alum said:

How about people who do one thing and say another?

I don’t support abortion. I support a woman’s right to make her own decisions about her health, and pregnancy happens to be a woman’s health issue.

Don’t sugar coat it…… it’s murder. You would be the only lefty that doesn’t support abortion. Will wonders never cease?