Article on OF's Cameron Dischler

Amazing young talent. Hope him well in the future.  I watched the game and he definitely was a beast. I remember when I played in the 90s, Orangefield had a running back by the name Anthony Schichler.  He was really good and when I heard the young man's name it reminded me of him. Close, but not the same! Good luck to the Bobcats!

2 hours ago, Eagles26 said:

Amazing young talent. Hope him well in the future.  I watched the game and he definitely was a beast. I remember when I played in the 90s, Orangefield had a running back by the name Anthony Schichler.  He was really good and when I heard the young man's name it reminded me of him. Close, but not the same! Good luck to the Bobcats!

Jeff Granger was a decent player as well. 

19 hours ago, Eagles26 said:

I played with Schlicher in the early 90s. He had some wheels. Dischler reminds me of Beaux Daville who played for OF in the late 90s. He won the WRS in 99. I think he’s the only OF RB to rush for 2,000 yards in a season. Dischler has a good shot at joining him. 

43 minutes ago, BBfan061 said:

There is a extremely good chance they don’t lose to Bellville… I feel like Bellville being 4A and Orangefield being 3A will play a huge role in that matchup…

Not a big deal, but he put a period not a comma after chance.  I belive the chance reference is to the chance of getting to 2000 yards rushing. He was stating/implying I believe, that they won't be a sure out in the first round as they can't match up with Bellville due to what you mention.  I may be wrong. 

9 minutes ago, myrecordwashorrible said:

Not a big deal, but he put a period not a comma after chance.  I belive the chance reference is to the chance of getting to 2000 yards rushing. He was stating/implying I believe, that they won't be a sure out in the first round as they can't match up with Bellville due to what you mention.  I may be wrong. 

Yeah I was just trying to be funny lol all good 

• 1 month later...