Bobulinski Reveals All to Tucker

Hagar

This is the hidden content, please

Hunter’s business partner, Tony Bibulinski, calls out the FBI on aiding Joe Biden winning the 2020 election.  What’s unbelievable (that word again) is they still aren’t investigating it.  This is serious 3rd world law enforcement.  You expect this in Cuba or Venezuela, but here?  In the US?  If the FBI is no longer an unbiased organization, we’ve essentially become a Police State.  They’re now an armed enforcement team of the Democratic Party.

I’ll remind them, and all Americans that the pledge taken by the FBI & the Military is to defend the Constitution from all enemies foreign & domestic.  

9 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Hunter’s business partner, Tony Bibulinski, calls out the FBI on aiding Joe Biden winning the 2020 election.  What’s unbelievable (that word again) is they still aren’t investigating it.  This is serious 3rd world law enforcement.  You expect this in Cuba or Venezuela, but here?  In the US?  If the FBI is no longer an unbiased organization, we’ve essentially become a Police State.  They’re now an armed enforcement team of the Democratic Party.

I’ll remind them, and all Americans that the pledge taken by the FBI & the Military is to defend the Constitution from all enemies foreign & domestic.  

This guy has been on the record for a while talking about the "big guy" aka biden, being in the middle of the business dealings of hunter while he was a sitting VP.

Unbelievable and 3rd world law enforcement are appropriate descriptions.

31 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

Why is the MSM, DOJ, CIA, and the FBI always chomping at the bit to bring down a Republican?  Bobcat, big girl, UT alum, Badsanta, or any other libs care to answer.  Why is biden always given a pass on his misgivings?  

Ill take a stab….the left is not about justice, they are all about control 

4 hours ago, Hagar said:

Once the Republicans regain control of the House and Senate, I feel real confident that the right investigations will ramp up!

12 hours ago, Reagan said:

Once the Republicans regain control of the House and Senate, I feel real confident that the right investigations will ramp up!

I would like to think that too but it seems the Dims will ALWAYS get a pass. If Hillary didn't do time behind bars no Dim will either. 

Their accountability IS coming, but just not in this world. Dementia Joe is about to turn 80, just saying. Hillary is mid 70's...