MY OPINION ON THE TEAM I SUPPORT

pakronos

First off , I have been a long time member here from way back in the day when we would all meet and play football together. The real og members from that time knew I’m not afraid to say anything to u on the board or in person. I’m a fan that look at every aspect, but at the end of the day, I’m glad the young men on the field giving it every thing they got cause god knows whatever else they could be doing.

now with that said, PAM is getting lucky and yes u need luck, but time is running out. Halfway through the season and still doing stuff that can cost u in the playoffs. To be honest it’s not so much the players, it seems they aren’t being coached up. You only can play who’s on the schedule, but saying png and sterling… STERLING is a measuring stick is about as dumb as an Sfa graduate that think he’s mister football. LP will challenge them for sure. Seems like Wilson is becoming unsure of himself with passes. Passes when he should run or run when he should pass( minus the qb draws that’s called a lot from the sidelines) PAM is clearly the best team in this area, maybe a notch under silsbee. Hopefully they can stay healthy, but this 1 rd and done is getting old 

1 hour ago, pakronos said:

First off , I have been a long time member here from way back in the day when we would all meet and play football together. The real og members from that time knew I’m not afraid to say anything to u on the board or in person. I’m a fan that look at every aspect, but at the end of the day, I’m glad the young men on the field giving it every thing they got cause god knows whatever else they could be doing.

now with that said, PAM is getting lucky and yes u need luck, but time is running out. Halfway through the season and still doing stuff that can cost u in the playoffs. To be honest it’s not so much the players, it seems they aren’t being coached up. You only can play who’s on the schedule, but saying png and sterling… STERLING is a measuring stick is about as dumb as an Sfa graduate that think he’s mister football. LP will challenge them for sure. Seems like Wilson is becoming unsure of himself with passes. Passes when he should run or run when he should pass( minus the qb draws that’s called a lot from the sidelines) PAM is clearly the best team in this area, maybe a notch under silsbee. Hopefully they can stay healthy, but this 1 rd and done is getting old 

What’s your point?…

2 hours ago, pakronos said:

The “real PAM fans agree you’re better off supporting them Cougars come on! Mightymouth lol

34 minutes ago, pakronos said:

Mightymouth backs it up and I support who I want… maybe worry about the demise of that overrated program u support that’s a dumpster fire right now 

Tired of worrying about the most overrated program in Texas…I’m looking for other dumpster fires to check out,undefeated PAM sounds like a good place to start!

Just now, wo-s#1 said:

Tired of worrying about the most overrated program in Texas…I’m looking for other dumpster fires to check out,undefeated PAM sounds like a good place to start!

Ummm have u been keeping up???? That’s what I been saying, but the stick man is butt hurt about it as if he is the owner of PAM. My whole point of things is the fact PAM do this every year and get sat down rd 1. I rather u lose and stay home.

21 hours ago, pakronos said:

Hopefully they can stay healthy, but this 1 rd and done is getting old 

Either Forney, McKinney North or Lufkin is a team PAM should be beating if they're as good as people believe they are.

That long of a trip on a Friday...1 and done should not be happening this season.

39 minutes ago, LoboFan07 said:

Either Forney, McKinney North or Lufkin is a team PAM should be beating if they're as good as people believe they are.

That long of a trip on a Friday...1 and done should not be happening this season.

well with the exception one time we didn't get to pick a home and home, we actually been catching these spankings in our own yard. it's just an extra home game that we lose every year lol. and they could be that good, but imo...lets just say some, not all the adults involved are not up to par.