Fort Bend Willowridge @ Port Neches-Groves Indians

prepballfan

1 minute ago, prepballfan said:

I look for the Indians to work on some of the kinks we need to iron out this week in preparation for Dayton. We had several kids out against TC this week including our starting and backup middle linebacker. 

F b willowridge and png !! 

• prepballfan changed the title to Fort Bend Willowridge @ Port Neches-Groves Indians
34 minutes ago, prepballfan said:

TY I forgot they moved the game. Its corrected.

Yeah, it's a little confusing. But the PNG and Willowridge sites both show @ PNG at 7 pm.  

Btw, both starting middle linebackers were sidelined for the TC game. The backup middle LB was out for the WOS game but played the entire TC game. A Soph LB was brought up and played the entire game also. 

There were 2 others not suited up for TC or FBM, a DB and a fullback. 

All of the backups did good by and large as far as I could tell. And they are getting some good experience. But it'll be good to get all of the Sr starters well and back in action by the time they play Dayton. (Not to overlook Willowridge of course.)  

There's not a lot of information on Willowridge, except that they beat Galena Park and lost to Nederland. 

I look for #15 to play a bit more than he did against TC.  Also several back-ups will start again on defense. PNG should be expected to take it, just based on comparisons and other posts that I see. 

21 hours ago, 1970 said:

There's not a lot of information on Willowridge, except that they beat Galena Park and lost to Nederland. 

I look for #15 to play a bit more than he did against TC.  Also several back-ups will start again on defense. PNG should be expected to take it, just based on comparisons and other posts that I see. 

I hope he does, he did well till he coughed up the ball on his last carry. I'm excited to see him get more touches. He has big shoes to fill lol 😆 we have been waiting along time to see him play!!!

5 hours ago, biaplayer said:

I hope he does, he did well till he coughed up the ball on his last carry. I'm excited to see him get more touches. He has big shoes to fill lol 😆 we have been waiting along time to see him play!!!

One thing is for sure the carries he did get he looked very good on.