Despicable DeSantis

UT alum

4 minutes ago, Bobcat1 said:

Well, it took only TWO second to find the CNN article about Biden's mistake. 🙄

This is the hidden content, please

You wouldn't have found it soon after he made the remarks....defending cnn now, wow.

From the article:

NewsBusters analyst Kevin Tober noticed that none of the three evening broadcasts, ABC's "World News Tonight," "CBS Evening News" nor "NBC Nightly News," made any mention of Biden's remarks. 

"All three evening newscasts ignored the latest gaffe from our apparently senile President," Tober wrote. "The terrible combination of Joe Biden's almost daily gaffes and Karine Jean-Pierre's stunning inability to put together a coherent sentence makes it obvious why the leftist news networks have no interest in covering the administration's never-ending list of incompetence and failures." 

ABC News and NBC News did manage to cover the story on their websites after failing to mention it on their evening newscasts. The controversy, however, was later mentioned on ABC's "The View" Thursday after the three networks went all-in on Hurricane Ian during the morning news programs. The liberal "View" hosts were largely defensive of Biden throughout the discussion. 

CNN and MSNBC went completely wall-to-wall with Hurricane Ian coverage, leaving no room to address the president's gaffe on the air. The word "Jackie" was not uttered once on CNN or MSNBC from the time of Biden’s gaffe through 12 p.m. ET on Thursday, according to a search of transcripts via Grabien Media. 

1 hour ago, LumRaiderFan said:

You wouldn't have found it soon after he made the remarks....defending cnn now, wow.

From the article:

NewsBusters analyst Kevin Tober noticed that none of the three evening broadcasts, ABC's "World News Tonight," "CBS Evening News" nor "NBC Nightly News," made any mention of Biden's remarks. 

"All three evening newscasts ignored the latest gaffe from our apparently senile President," Tober wrote. "The terrible combination of Joe Biden's almost daily gaffes and Karine Jean-Pierre's stunning inability to put together a coherent sentence makes it obvious why the leftist news networks have no interest in covering the administration's never-ending list of incompetence and failures." 

ABC News and NBC News did manage to cover the story on their websites after failing to mention it on their evening newscasts. The controversy, however, was later mentioned on ABC's "The View" Thursday after the three networks went all-in on Hurricane Ian during the morning news programs. The liberal "View" hosts were largely defensive of Biden throughout the discussion. 

CNN and MSNBC went completely wall-to-wall with Hurricane Ian coverage, leaving no room to address the president's gaffe on the air. The word "Jackie" was not uttered once on CNN or MSNBC from the time of Biden’s gaffe through 12 p.m. ET on Thursday, according to a search of transcripts via Grabien Media. 

At least he didn't draw a pic of his Hurricane route projection like Trump did. What does this have to do with DeSantis accepting aid?

41 minutes ago, Big girl said:

People make mistakes but Trump said or tweeted something stupid every single day. I am so happy that he no longer POTUS. 

I work with several Dims, incidentally in their early 60's are furious Biden has destroyed their retirement plans. Smart Dims are waking up. Many Dims don't want Biden to run again.   

How do you like Bidens runaway inflation, big girl? 

2 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

From the article:

EXACTLY RIGHT. How anyone can infer the extreme liberal media is not extremely liberal is beyond me. Funny how quickly my words were examined and tried to find fault with them. Maybe Bobcat will apply a bit of scrutiny to the lying, corrupt CNN next time, instead of a random poster on SETXSports.    

5 hours ago, Separation Scientist said:

I work with several Dims, incidentally in their early 60's are furious Biden has destroyed their retirement plans. Smart Dims are waking up. Many Dims don't want Biden to run again.   

How do you like Bidens runaway inflation, big girl? 

Yeah, right 

On 10/2/2022 at 11:05 AM, UT alum said:

So, in 2012 freshman congressman Rick DeSantis voted no on a bill to supplemental aide for New Jersey after hurricane Sandy, implying that people without flood insurance are fiscally irresponsible and it was not right for the federal government to bail out the unfortunate. Now, it happens in his state  and he runs hat in hand to President Biden and Congress asking for that which he opposed 10 years ago. He couldn’t say enough good about the nonpartisan help he’s received from Biden on Tucker Carlson the other night.  Despicable, I say.  That $12,000,000 taxpayer money he spent sending asylum seekers from Texas to Massachusetts would sure buy a bunch of bottles of water for his constituents.  Looks like he could starve his constituents and not lose any votes, so long as he didn’t starve them to death. Vote Democrat!

As much damage that JoeBama is doing, and has done -- haven't heard you say anything about how "despicable" HE is!

On 10/4/2022 at 7:21 AM, Bobcat1 said:

False.

It was a headline on CNN.  

Rethink it:   

Regarding the latter, it is stunning that some outlets didn’t cover “Where’s Jackie?” CNN is the most notable, only because we’re continually being told of the 

back to the political center under new management (Discovery) and its new president (Chris Licht).

But while CNN White House Correspondent Phil Mattingly asked White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre about it during the daily briefing that day, CNN itself did not broach it on air. Hurricane coverage was front and center, of course, but the network also covered the Jan. 6th committee and former President Trump’s legal battles, so there was room. 

I was right. CNN dodged it trying to cover Bidens senility. They would have stroked out if Trump had said it, 24/7 round the clock.  

On 10/4/2022 at 9:33 AM, LumRaiderFan said:

From the article:

If you took my post as defending CNN - You're reaching.

I Googled "CNN Biden Jackie" it was the first to pop up.  Unlike most people, when anyone posts something, I try to do more reseach when I'm not busy at work to see if it's true.  In this case, what was posted is that CNN did not report on it, I proved that they in fact did. 

15 minutes ago, Separation Scientist said:

Rethink it:   

Regarding the latter, it is stunning that some outlets didn’t cover “Where’s Jackie?” CNN is the most notable, only because we’re continually being told of the 

back to the political center under new management (Discovery) and its new president (Chris Licht).

But while CNN White House Correspondent Phil Mattingly asked White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre about it during the daily briefing that day, CNN itself did not broach it on air. Hurricane coverage was front and center, of course, but the network also covered the Jan. 6th committee and former President Trump’s legal battles, so there was room. 

I was right. CNN dodged it trying to cover Bidens senility. They would have stroked out if Trump had said it, 24/7 round the clock.  

I don't doubt this at all. 

I don't use CNN to get my news, I'm not sure what they cover or do not cover.