Despicable DeSantis

UT alum

So, in 2012 freshman congressman Rick DeSantis voted no on a bill to supplemental aide for New Jersey after hurricane Sandy, implying that people without flood insurance are fiscally irresponsible and it was not right for the federal government to bail out the unfortunate. Now, it happens in his state  and he runs hat in hand to President Biden and Congress asking for that which he opposed 10 years ago. He couldn’t say enough good about the nonpartisan help he’s received from Biden on Tucker Carlson the other night.  Despicable, I say.  That $12,000,000 taxpayer money he spent sending asylum seekers from Texas to Massachusetts would sure buy a bunch of bottles of water for his constituents.  Looks like he could starve his constituents and not lose any votes, so long as he didn’t starve them to death. Vote Democrat!

1 hour ago, UT alum said:

So, in 2012 freshman congressman Rick DeSantis voted no on a bill to supplemental aide for New Jersey after hurricane Sandy, implying that people without flood insurance are fiscally irresponsible and it was not right for the federal government to bail out the unfortunate. Now, it happens in his state  and he runs hat in hand to President Biden and Congress asking for that which he opposed 10 years ago. He couldn’t say enough good about the nonpartisan help he’s received from Biden on Tucker Carlson the other night.  Despicable, I say.  That $12,000,000 taxpayer money he spent sending asylum seekers from Texas to Massachusetts would sure buy a bunch of bottles of water for his constituents.  Looks like he could starve his constituents and not lose any votes, so long as he didn’t starve them to death. Vote Democrat!

Keep killing those babies!!! 

Can you calculate how many others could have benefited from the monies Biden spent on flying illegals all over the country, or do you simply come out from under your rock for DeSantis? How despicable of you. 

5 minutes ago, baddog said:

Can you calculate how many others could have benefited from the monies Biden spent on flying illegals all over the country, or do you simply come out from under your rock for DeSantis? How despicable of you. 

When “whatabout” is all you got, you know you have no response to the actual occurrence. I can see you’re one of those who DeSantis could starve and would still vote for hm.

Without doing to much research typically Congress both Democrat and Republican love to add all kinds Pork Projects into an Aid Bill. Then when Congressmen or Women don’t vote for it the other side says look he doesn’t care about the victims. Lol. One of the oldest tricks in the book when it comes to Congress but please be outraged UT. 😂

When “whatabout” is all you got, you know you have no response to the actual occurrence. I can see you’re one of those who DeSantis could starve and would still vote for hm.

I’m surprised you haven’t brought up race yet. You can whatabout this. Well, whatabout Biden? When you don’t live on principles, you will always encounter the whatabout. I can see you meet the requirements to be a liberal democrat.

1 hour ago, baddog said:

I’m surprised you haven’t brought up race yet. You can whatabout this. Well, whatabout Biden? When you don’t live on principles, you will always encounter the whatabout. I can see you meet the requirements to be a liberal democrat.

Let’s recap the past several weeks …

Joe Biden - racist.

Jill Biden - racist.

Kamala Harris - racist.

Nancy Pelosi - racist.

Entire Martha’s Vineyard population - racists.

Gee, I wonder what they all have in common?

13 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

Let’s recap the past several weeks …

Joe Biden - racist.

Jill Biden - racist.

Kamala Harris - racist.

Nancy Pelosi - racist.

Entire Martha’s Vineyard population - racists.

Gee, I wonder what they all have in common?

It's funny that @UT alum has not brought up the racist actions by the people in Martha's Vineyard!   SMH!

13 minutes ago, Big girl said:

DeSantis should be embarrassed because he accepted the aid.

Why????  Would you be saying that if Ian hit Texas, and you were in need of aid requested by Abbot.  I would venture a guess that you would absolutely be grateful to have it.  Would you think Abbot should be embarrassed to take government aid for his state?  We all know you would take it, remember obamacare.

8 hours ago, UT alum said:

😂 Thank you for that.

1 minute ago, BS Wildcats said:

Why????  Would you be saying that if Ian hit Texas, and you were in need of aid requested by Abbot.  I would venture a guess that you would absolutely be grateful to have it.  Would you think Abbot should be embarrassed to take government aid for his state?  We all know you would take it, remember obamacare.

The people in New Jersey needed aid when Sandy hit, and he said no. Why?

15 minutes ago, Big girl said:

The people in New Jersey needed aid when Sandy hit, and he said no. Why?

Without doing to much research typically Congress both Democrat and Republican love to add all kinds Pork Projects into an Aid Bill. Then when Congressmen or Women don’t vote for it because of all the extra BS Pork in the bill that has nothing to do with storm aid the other side says look he doesn’t care about the victims. Lol. One of the oldest tricks in the book when it comes to Congress but please be outraged Big Girl. 😂 

Are you as outraged about our military men and women still getting kicked out of the military because they refuse to get a vaccine that doesn’t work an has never worked. 

8 hours ago, UT alum said:

The despicable moniker should be placed directly on you (and Big Girl). You have fallen for one of the oldest and very obvious political tricks. That is: Name a bill and provide as the purpose of the bill some noble help for citizens, then insert all of your pork projects that can't pass on their own. When anyone dares to vote against it, accuse them of hating Americans. The Democrats, and to a much lesser extent, Republicans, have been doing this for years. And here we have two supposedly educated people falling for this obvious trickeration. How despicable. 

This is just the first article I found from a simple search. More evidence is readily available.

This is the hidden content, please

3 minutes ago, Englebert said:

The despicable moniker should be placed directly on you (and Big Girl). You have fallen for one of the oldest and very obvious political tricks. That is: Name a bill and provide as the purpose of the bill some noble help for citizens, then insert all of your pork projects that can't pass on their own. When anyone dares to vote against it, accuse them of hating Americans. The Democrats, and to a much lesser extent, Republicans, have been doing this for years. And here we have two supposedly educated people falling for this obvious trickeration. How despicable. 

This is just the first article I found from a simple search. More evidence is readily available.

I am OUTRAGED!! 😂😂

24 minutes ago, Englebert said:

Was this relief bill filled with pork? If so, why did he accept it?

1 hour ago, Big girl said:

Was this relief bill filled with pork? If so, why did he accept it?

What tiny fraction (if any) of the almost $75 Billion that’s been sent to the Ukraine in the last few months will go to help the hundreds of thousands of American taxpayers in Florida many of whom who lost everything over the last few days?

20 hours ago, Unwoke said:

Without doing to much research typically Congress both Democrat and Republican love to add all kinds Pork Projects into an Aid Bill. Then when Congressmen or Women don’t vote for it the other side says look he doesn’t care about the victims. Lol. One of the oldest tricks in the book when it comes to Congress but please be outraged UT. 😂

This is VERY true!! 

The leftists / media are terrified DeSantis will be the Republican candidate for 2024, so they are trying to smear him as much as possible, while continuing to ignore things like Biden talking to dead people, or Kamala saying we have an "important strategic alliance" with North Korea. Zero mention on CNN, etc. 

DeSantis just torched the stupid media. "Where were you?" LOL