Nederland at Santa fe oct 7

lcm93

On 10/3/2022 at 2:51 PM, navydawg31 said:

Maybe homecoming festivities didn’t have the dogs focused… barrow and company get them back in the win column. 38-31 dogs on top

HOCO festivities are a big distraction for the players imo. It never fails on the Homecoming Day Parade for Vidor it’s usually 95 degrees, an the players are sitting out in it on a float for about 2 hours along with all the other festivities. By time the game starts they’re worn out. Lol

1 hour ago, aki1994 said:

I always thought spidersal was a disgruntled Ned fan. 🤷‍♂️

Ned wins a close one. 

Someone in Nederland Football program broke his or her heart at some point in life & setxsports football forum is he or she's negative venting outlet. I pray the forum has started spideys healing process from this inner pain.🙏🙏 

8 minutes ago, Mr. Thornton Melon said:

Neds new mann Barrow needs to barrow some old plays from old man Neumann

I believe Barrow was a Neuman asst. coach since '93/'94 & worked his way up to Nederland OC & been the guy choosing the offensive plays since the late 90's. Uncle Larry was a big defensive guy & focused more on that side of the ball.

5 minutes ago, outanup said:

Barrow is closing in on 30 years…. That milestone might satisfy some of the malcontents from the peanut gallery. Barrow tutored under DeRouen as a player and Coach… If I’m not mistaken. Steve was a great offensive guy and Monte soaked it all in. 

This is correct

2 hours ago, outanup said:

Barrow is closing in on 30 years…. That milestone might satisfy some of the malcontents from the peanut gallery. Barrow tutored under DeRouen as a player and Coach… If I’m not mistaken. Steve was a great offensive guy and Monte soaked it all in. 

Maybe as an offensive coach, but as a overall head coach ....🤐

Big Ned needs to play with a chip on their shoulder. Quit allowing teams to disrespect them like they have. It’s time to go out there and play Bulldog football. Play with testicular fortitude. I understand we are young but that wasn’t the excuse in the 90’s and 00’s when sophomores and Juniors lead those team along with outstanding RBs and Big OLines. Even some of those teams were under sized but fought like hell. Every ex player of Neumann’s can still hear him say theirs only one way to do it and that’s kick ass. Then they would go run through a brick wall for him. I don’t think the same thing could be said now. I’m praying the bulldogs turn it around and show the haters that they are wrong