LCM at Vidor

BattlinBear02

1 minute ago, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

Im pretty sure LCM is preparing for Vidor. They were not happy last year that they had to share the district championship. 

Not sure they’ll get to share it this year.  The Raiders appear to be on a toilet paper roll.  Durn sure surprised me.

Just now, BattlinBear02 said:

Na... LCM needs to focus on nothing but the Vidor Pirates lol. .. I'm expecting a tough, physical game. I haven't watched vidor this year, but one thing about them, they are very physical every year

What little I’ve seen of them, you’ll be surprised.  These new rules have them afraid of contact - Offense & Defense.  I hope you’re right & I’m wrong.  Be great to see the Pirates play like they have in the past.  Got a Soph RB who can burn if he gets a hole.  Just hope for a good game with no injuries on either side.

What I’ve seen of the Pirates so far this year I don’t know if they have enough to get a Win but in order to give them selves a chance they need to keep penalties to a minimum and no turnovers. Hoping to see them open up the play book completely this week. 

Go Pirates!🏴‍☠️

31 minutes ago, Mr. Thornton Melon said:

Vidors entire playbook revolves around the cut block. Even the play action passes were intended for the secondary to be so busy defending their knees during the running plays that the receiver would fake cut block the safety then run his pass route. It was a part of the route.

Peevey gets his revenge

You may be right on LCM getting the win but through 6 games this season 3A Franklin is averaging 51 points a game and 5A Liberty Hill is averaging 53 points a game running the Slot T with a combined record of 11 and 1. The one loss by Liberty Hill was by 7 points. This offense can still be effective even with your cut block excuse. Doesn’t seem to be bothering the 2 schools above that I named  that’s running the Slot T. Your excuse is null and void. 

4 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

You may be right on LCM getting the win but through 6 games this season 3A Franklin is averaging 51 points a game and 5A Liberty Hill is averaging 53 points a game running the Slot T with a combined record of 11 and 1. The one loss by Liberty Hill was by 7 points. This offense can still be effective even with your cut block excuse. Doesn’t seem to be bothering the 2 schools above that I named  that’s running the Slot T. Your excuse is null and void. 

You cant cut block anyone? 

Regardless of your opinion, the slot T is always a challenge for defenses especially those who don't face it often. It requires discipline by the defense to stop it and can grind down your front line. If a team can successfully execute they can also control the clock and game tempo. 

That being said I look for Peevey to have the Bears ready and I don't know if Vidor has an answer to some of the weapons LC-M can bring. Where the slot T falters is when your defense can't stop the opposing team and they stop you a few times. 

Vidor has an advantage playing at their house but the Bears do bring a family. If LC-M can get ahead early they may have this one in the bag.

3 hours ago, setxathlete14 said:

Hes hoping for an lcm overlooking the pirates.

Looking at Vidor’s record it wouldn’t be hard to do.  Posters more familiar with them say they have a bigger repertoire of plays than they’ve used so far.  Perhaps they’ll unveil these plays Friday night.

Hope the “old Pirates” show up Friday.  If they do, it’ll be a great game.  
☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️