WOS @ Hamshire-Fannett

WOSdrummer99

Who wins?  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/08/2022 at 12:00 AM

1 hour ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

This is the hidden content, please

I'm still looking for a broadcast from HF. Kogt could cover it. But I haven't seen anything official yet.

HF doesn't do any broadcasting. Just rely on their opponents to cover the game.

I figured KOGT may do this one or Orangefield game. They haven't done Orangefield in a while so that may be the one they end up doing.

If no game is listed to be broadcast on their website by today, they may have decided not to do a game this week. KOGT did skip a week a couple of weeks ago.

4 hours ago, AggiesAreWe said:

HF doesn't do any broadcasting. Just rely on their opponents to cover the game.

I figured KOGT may do this one or Orangefield game. They haven't done Orangefield in a while so that may be the one they end up doing.

If no game is listed to be broadcast on their website by today, they may have decided not to do a game this week. KOGT did skip a week a couple of weeks ago.

I would think KOGT would do the LCM/VIDOR game 

On 10/2/2022 at 7:48 PM, AggiesAreWe said:

Just saw the Texan Live lineup for this week. Buna/East Chambers will be on TL so I can watch it later that night or Saturday morning. Looks like I'll drive up from the beach to HF to catch this game.

I will be there doing what I do, of course.  See you there.

1 hour ago, raideroldtimer said:

I realize Calprep is a guess at best but they actually project the score to be HF 28 WOS 26 and that's nuetral field. Home field should give HF another point or two.😉

Does anyone know how long Zeno is out ?

2 minutes ago, myrecordwashorrible said:

I assume by the way I read this, the backup QB sees time at a different position or positions but did not take the field at all against Jasper?

In previous games he would come in on some certain situations (passing downs i.e. 3rd and long). He would come in and Zeno would move to receiver. He has attempted around 27 passes this season for 300 yards. Most of that in mop up duty.

He did not play against Jasper. Zeno took every snap at QB.

17 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

In previous games he would come in on some certain situations (passing downs i.e. 3rd and long). He would come in and Zeno would move to receiver. He has attempted around 27 passes this season for 300 yards. Most of that in mop up duty.

Thank you, kindly. 

14 hours ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Okay.  I misread somebody's post about the HF qb getting hurt a couple games ago.  Glad Zeno is healthy.

Looking for a place to eat near Longhorn Stadium. Don't want to stop in Winnie on my way up but will if I have to. Plenty of places there for me to have my pregame meal.

Heard Burton's BBQ is good but was told they were temporarily closed. Anyone know this for fact?

Also was told Longhorn Cafe is open in the evening time on Friday's. What's the status there?

Thanks for any feedback.