Week-7 Port Arthur Memorial at La Porte Predictions 10/7

Who wins   

25 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

• La Porte
    • Port Arthur Memorial

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/07/2022 at 11:00 PM

2 hours ago, LoboFan07 said:

I know I've only seen one game of Lp, but man... if PAM doesn't win this by a hefty margin, they really shouldn't be ranked at all (surely that's not really a big factor on their minds as was suggest earlier in the thread).

Regardless, Titans are the better team all over the board. If they come to play, should be an easy win.

only thing that's a lock with a dominating win is with the baytown teams and they start those off shaky. i see you are not like the homers. the common thing about the ranked teams is they are DOMINATING the teams they are playing and not coming down the wire to win. Last week if Crosby starters would have been playing(qb wr, and a coupe of others) then that's a good win. but to play and look like that against a team without key players have to have you wondering whats going on. it's still 3 teams on the schedule that can hand them L's. LP, KWP and BH.

5 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Is La Porte leading rusher really out for the season?? @OlDawg

You mean the District’s leading rusher with total yards & YPC? (That’s about 100 YPG & 8 YPC). That’s my understanding. I noticed he only had 5 or 6 carries against KWP all in 1st half. After that 53 yard breakaway TD run early, I seem to remember seeing him with the ball no more than 5 times. Don’t remember seeing him on the field at all 2nd half.

34 minutes ago, OlDawg said:

You mean the District’s leading rusher with total yards & YPC? (That’s about 100 YPG & 8 YPC). That’s my understanding. I noticed he only had 5 or 6 carries against KWP all in 1st half. After that 53 yard breakaway TD run early, I seem to remember seeing him with the ball no more than 5 times. Don’t remember seeing him on the field at all 2nd half.

No wonder Garrett was in there so much. 

8 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

No wonder Garrett was in there so much. 

Yep. Definitely made a difference in the game. But, it’s part of it. Attrition happens. Dawgs will have had a week now to come up with options. Big loss though. Hope he recovers fully & soon.