Week-7 Port Arthur Memorial at La Porte Predictions 10/7

Who wins   

25 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

• La Porte
    • Port Arthur Memorial

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/07/2022 at 11:00 PM

1 hour ago, pakronos said:

Matter of fact i know I can out athlete your lil skinny buck o five arse in anything!! Yeah I was a band member. That proves just how ignorant you are. Just because I didn’t play highschool  sports don’t mean I don’t know about or how to play them. Stop jock riding these coaches and stay away from the kids… well atleast that’s what u say. 

im port Arthur all day as far as even getting it tatted on me. Just because I don’t agree with PA fans doesn’t mean I don’t support the kids. The goal is to improve and not stay the same. It’s the reason why Nederland is where it is. Home town boys that don’t wanna change. When the talent pool run dry at PAM, YALL wanna cry. And Keenan when Pam play bad, u talk that ish behind closed doors… I say behind, in yo face and on here about how bad things are over there. Stop being fake…. BRUH.

Whole town knows wtf you are. 😂 Dumb 🤦🏾‍♂️🤣 you the only one who's fake 

I like PAM in this one, as long as they stay healthy and keep winning it's fine regardless if it's by 1 or 40. They haven't always looked pretty this season on offense but their Defense is legit. If they manage a couple quick scores early then I see them coasting in this one. If they let La Porte control the clock and wear the Defense down, I see it being another nail biter like the porter game. 

On 10/1/2022 at 7:53 PM, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Nah my school used to whipping ass, not getting beat 84-0. Our bad. But imma lay off you per admin. You lucky. 

And so, like that’s part of my life which I was already gone from Lincoln and you wasn’t part of the football team at SFA as in played and if u did nobody heard of ya lol

1 hour ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

This is the hidden content, please

This is the hidden content, please

I watched maybe the first 5 min or so of the LP/BH game.  I think Magum should dust off the ol 4-4 defense.  At least keep 8 in the box to keep LP in 3rd and long.  One such possession, they tried to run QB draw and got stuffed.  Now that WB counter is deadly but I'm not concerned on LP's offense as a whole

PAM should win this game. From what I have seen the short passing attack of LP isn't going to be as effective against the speed of PAM's secondary and backers. This should allow PAM to stack up on the running game. Also saw a couple of trick plays and a lot of misdirection in the backfield. I got PAM in this one. 

2 minutes ago, prepballfan said:

PAM should win this game. From what I have seen the short passing attack of LP isn't going to be as effective against the speed of PAM's secondary and backers. This should allow PAM to stack up on the running game. Also saw a couple of trick plays and a lot of misdirection in the backfield. I got PAM in this one. 

A smaller receiver for Crosby was mossing PAM’s secondary. #3 is the best corner on the team that seems to have good technique. I know the DC will call a good game… it’s the offense that I hope won’t give the game away from a play calling aspect 

I know I've only seen one game of Lp, but man... if PAM doesn't win this by a hefty margin, they really shouldn't be ranked at all (surely that's not really a big factor on their minds as was suggest earlier in the thread).

Regardless, Titans are the better team all over the board. If they come to play, should be an easy win.