Dayton (45) @ Nederland (0) - FINAL

jdawg03

1 minute ago, BHFAN said:

So y’all were just waiting for BH and Crosby to move out ,so y’all can start showing out? Nice job Broncos…Winning is addicting 

Thanks, just trying to stagger into the playoffs after a long, long drought.  We are improving every year under Coach Ware. We actually have a pretty dam-n good team!

5 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

The “New” Nederland stadium opened tonight and the band parents are pissed on their FB post.  I guess they don’t like being in the end zone.  Just wait until they see all the “new” schools being built are just adding on to the old schools.

Barbers hill band is in the end zone to !!! Png band just moved back into the stands this season!!

Nederland definitely regressed this week.  Dayton came prepared and executed.  They looked like a varsity verses a JV.  In many ways that’s true.  But that’s the way it’s going to be this season.  The dogs will have spurts here and there, but it will be a long year.  Great game Dayton.  You look like the Dayton of old.  

43 minutes ago, A BUC 77 said:

Nederland definitely regressed this week.  Dayton came prepared and executed.  They looked like a varsity verses a JV.  In many ways that’s true.  But that’s the way it’s going to be this season.  The dogs will have spurts here and there, but it will be a long year.  Great game Dayton.  You look like the Dayton of old.  

I was actually thinking more like the JR High team!  SMH!

I am still wondering where all this talent is that Nederland fans have been raving about

1-4 and looking very much like a JV team, being blown out in the 4 losses

I would love for someone to let us know where all this talent is!

In fact someone said that I was ignorant on talent. Seems that he must have mistaken me for himself!

1 hour ago, A BUC 77 said:

Yep.  I don’t know if it was homecoming distractions or just plain old not getting prepared,  but a lot of that is on the coaches to keep them focused.  They weren’t ready for that game and never got into it or got anything going.  Very poor showing.