Crosby (13) @ Port Arthur Memorial (20) - FINAL

jdawg03

31 minutes ago, PAT409 said:

With fellow "fans" like him who needs enemies?

He's a bit...... Know what, nevermind. I don't wanna get banned for telling the truth. Lost all respect for that dude. He's an idiot. Sorry @bullets13 @BMTSoulja1 I call it like I see it. If it warrants a ban im cool with it. 

9 hours ago, MrFleet23 said:

CHS will be the toast in this district before long. Its only a matter of time. As a true son of the soil I'll  be here to tell yall I told you so when it happens

I hear you, but that state run was a one-off! Crosby will need to maximize their local talent and more move-in talent to replicate anything close. Since the area is growing perhaps they can get more move-in talent.

1 hour ago, EyePayTaxes2 said:

I hear you, but that state run was a one-off! Crosby will need to maximize their local talent and more move-in talent to replicate anything close. Since the area is growing perhaps they can get more move-in talent.

No hate to Crosby fans or you MrFleet23, just stating the facts.

Football - Dunn - moved here in 8th, Branch moved here in 11, FS Micheal Ray moved here in 7th, Jaylen  Herman parents are from Northshore area, #11 LB Jamari Johnson, from Channelview, #8 DL Jeremiah Isaac move in…… The sun and moon just lined up perfectly for that 2021 group, gonna be hard to replicate that success. Branch was the tipping point for that group, once he came it really gave them a chance. He was the only one from that group that went D1 to UIW.

Same in basketball for Crosby, PJ haggerty transferred to Crosby (for athletic reason 🤣) from Goose Creek Memorial in 10th grade.

3 hours ago, EyePayTaxes2 said:

No hate to Crosby fans or you MrFleet23, just stating the facts.

Football - Dunn - moved here in 8th, Branch moved here in 11, FS Micheal Ray moved here in 7th, Jaylen  Herman parents are from Northshore area, #11 LB Jamari Johnson, from Channelview, #8 DL Jeremiah Isaac move in…… The sun and moon just lined up perfectly for that 2021 group, gonna be hard to replicate that success. Branch was the tipping point for that group, once he came it really gave them a chance. He was the only one from that group that went D1 to UIW.

Same in basketball for Crosby, PJ haggerty transferred to Crosby (for athletic reason 🤣) from Goose Creek Memorial in 10th grade.

One of the most factual posts I've ever seen on here.

Good luck to P.A. the rest of the way. 

1 hour ago, Socrates said:

One of the most factual posts I've ever seen on here.

Good luck to P.A. the rest of the way. 

All those kids was my son's classmate until we transferred him (for academic reasons LOL) to Sterling Aviation High School in HISD. So I had a front row seat and seen all those kids for several years. My son played sports along side all the 2021 kids, but we focused on the 40 year plan and not the 4 year plan. Unfortunately they fell into a coaching change and didn't get the scholarships they rightfully deserved. It's hard to believe you compete for a 5A state title and only 1 kid go on to a D1 school (sources say he came from Goose Creek with that offer/interest already). It was COVID time, so academics should not have been the excuse, SAT/ACT and many other admission requirements were waived etc....

As I sat in the stands and watched the game last night, PA is a good team but Crosby would have beat them with Myles and Fontenot suited up. Good luck to all programs as they continue to compete for those playoff spots. 

17 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

You sound stupid as usual. A real fan would not have forgotten a playoff game, especially if they attended it. 🙄 

A real fan would not wish for the demise of their own team. 

A real fan would voice their concerns up close and personal at the fieldhouse if they really had an issue. 

A real fan wouldn't whine and ****h every week, that's little man syndrome. 

I could go on and on but I'm not trying to get banned off the site. I'm literally letting you make it. 

@ThaGhost @BMTSoulja1 @LoboFan07 @Austin1985 see what I been telling yall lately?? 

As I stated and still have the proof. I did that to yo coach daddy Xbox and he told his wife and called my job. Don’t let me make it…

4 hours ago, EyePayTaxes2 said:

All those kids was my son's classmate until we transferred him (for academic reasons LOL) to Sterling Aviation High School in HISD. So I had a front row seat and seen all those kids for several years. My son played sports along side all the 2021 kids, but we focused on the 40 year plan and not the 4 year plan. Unfortunately they fell into a coaching change and didn't get the scholarships they rightfully deserved. It's hard to believe you compete for a 5A state title and only 1 kid go on to a D1 school (sources say he came from Goose Creek with that offer/interest already). It was COVID time, so academics should not have been the excuse, SAT/ACT and many other admission requirements were waived etc....

As I sat in the stands and watched the game last night, PA is a good team but Crosby would have beat them with Myles and Fontenot suited up. Good luck to all programs as they continue to compete for those playoff spots. 

Agree and disagree. How do you explain all the other district titles in Crosby’s history? How do you explain the state Semis last yr? Idk if you know or not but a lot of those kids have/had roots here before. Specifically to Barrett Station. Wouldn’t dare speak on Branch’s offers because I have zero incite and as an adult won’t spread hearsay. I will say you seem to forget that the transfer portal was all the buzz his senior yr. The QB from SOC had zero offers the RB from Aledo had zero offers. But I digress. I still feel that CHS will run the district again in the near future just like they ran their district(s) before. Whether kids move here to add to the winning tradition or we continue to produce homegrown talent. 

On 10/1/2022 at 4:14 AM, PAT409 said:

You're preaching to the choir, unlike you though I don't cry after every game win or lose, are they flawed? Oh yeah no doubt, I guarantee I've been to more PAM games in the last 10 years than just about anyone in this site, I don't need you to tell me their history in the playoffs the last few years, I was there to see it with my own eyes each time. 

Anyone but myself

13 hours ago, MrFleet23 said:

Agree and disagree. How do you explain all the other district titles in Crosby’s history? How do you explain the state Semis last yr? Idk if you know or not but a lot of those kids have/had roots here before. Specifically to Barrett Station. Wouldn’t dare speak on Branch’s offers because I have zero incite and as an adult won’t spread hearsay. I will say you seem to forget that the transfer portal was all the buzz his senior yr. The QB from SOC had zero offers the RB from Aledo had zero offers. But I digress. I still feel that CHS will run the district again in the near future just like they ran their district(s) before. Whether kids move here to add to the winning tradition or we continue to produce homegrown talent. 

💯🤷🏾‍♂️

1 minute ago, PAMFAM10 said:

By 1 or by 100 PAM won. Underachieving  or not PAM is undefeated. Haters gone hate. 
On to the next. 
         Go Titans..

Exactly. Little people midgets always complaining. It's ridiculous and stupid.