Crosby (13) @ Port Arthur Memorial (20) - FINAL

jdawg03

11 minutes ago, MrFleet23 said:

Wait didn’t we spank yall last yr? And came within 7 at home without the starting QB? PA won’t win the district either lol

That 7 point spread has more to do with how PAM played than what Crosby did, yall won the turnover and ref battle but still couldn't pull it off, knew the injuries would be yalls excuse but it's cool. At this point I don't really care how ugly our wins look as long as they keep them coming

12 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

Oh … there some running going one for sure. 😂

14.2 And I have the distinction of being direct descendants of the founder of our hometown. There will probably never be, in our lifetime, a Crosby team that doesn’t have at least one from our bloodline on it. Trust me he’ll be back. 

I'm not gonna get on Crosby man, they played as well as they could considering their injuries to the studs. 

I'm just flabbergasted how we are Cardiac Titans at home but gladiators on the damn road. Reminds me of a past Memorial team under Coach Harrison many years ago that ended up somehow going 3 rounds deep in the playoffs. I'm not complaining though. Just win and come out healthy. 

2 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

I'm not gonna get on Crosby man, they played as well as they could considering their injuries to the studs. 

I'm just flabbergasted how we are Cardiac Titans at home but gladiators on the damn road. Reminds me of a past Memorial team under Coach Harrison many years ago that ended up somehow going 3 rounds deep in the playoffs. I'm not complaining though. Just win and come out healthy. 

PA has waaay too much talent. Need a caliber coach. The only thing about a  quality coach is some of those kids won’t play for him. We had kids with D1 size quit because of the work that was expected from them. An OL and two 6’4 WR’s

4 minutes ago, MrFleet23 said:

PA has waaay too much talent. Need a caliber coach. The only thing about a  quality coach is some of those kids won’t play for him. We had kids with D1 size quit because of the work that was expected from them. An OL and two 6’4 WR’s

I hear ya man. Good luck to yall going forward btw. 

21 minutes ago, PAT409 said:

That 7 point spread has more to do with how PAM played than what Crosby did, yall won the turnover and ref battle but still couldn't pull it off, knew the injuries would be yalls excuse but it's cool. At this point I don't really care how ugly our wins look as long as they keep them coming

Come rd 1 you gonna care… I promise u that for the 4th year in a row we will be sitting at home they keep playing like that I 

2 minutes ago, P.A Texas in da building said:

Not countering the blitz off the edge with screens or flares was coaching malpractice. They never adjusted to it, smh. 

For the 2nd straight week I didn't see a bubble screen which we're known for, sometimes for unfortunate reasons 😂

20 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

I hate explaining things to you non-fans. 

Foster, Shadow Creek, then Hightower twice. 🙄

And I’m guessing we must have came in 4th that year… I’m speaking more specifically the HOME ARSE KIVKING EE GOT YBR PAST THREE YEARS AS A TOP SEED LIL KENNY RAY

10 minutes ago, pakronos said:

Funny I went to the shadow creek game cause I’m a real fan and don’t watch in the innanet 

You sound stupid as usual. A real fan would not have forgotten a playoff game, especially if they attended it. 🙄 

A real fan would not wish for the demise of their own team. 

A real fan would voice their concerns up close and personal at the fieldhouse if they really had an issue. 

A real fan wouldn't whine and ****h every week, that's little man syndrome. 

I could go on and on but I'm not trying to get banned off the site. I'm literally letting you make it. 

@ThaGhost @BMTSoulja1 @LoboFan07 @Austin1985 see what I been telling yall lately?? 

4 minutes ago, pakronos said:

And I’m guessing we must have came in 4th that year… I’m speaking more specifically the HOME ARSE KIVKING EE GOT YBR PAST THREE YEARS AS A TOP SEED LIL KENNY RAY

Stay off the bottle this late while on the board. Have a goodnight. 

5 hours ago, pakronos said:

Come rd 1 you gonna care… I promise u that for the 4th year in a row we will be sitting at home they keep playing like that I 

You're preaching to the choir, unlike you though I don't cry after every game win or lose, are they flawed? Oh yeah no doubt, I guarantee I've been to more PAM games in the last 10 years than just about anyone in this site, I don't need you to tell me their history in the playoffs the last few years, I was there to see it with my own eyes each time.