Dayton at Nederland Sept 30

lcm93

Broncos in trouble.  FB Willowridge has awakened a sleeping giant.  The Bulldogs got a taste of winning - liked it - going back for more.  Dayton better bring their “A” game.

Seriously, this ought to be a great game.  Fans should get their moneys worth.

27 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Broncos in trouble.  FB Willowridge has awakened a sleeping giant.  The Bulldogs got a taste of winning - liked it - going back for more.  Dayton better bring their “A” game.

I'm thinking bigNed better bring their "A" game the Broncos are  looking to bully their way into post season...  Don't use FBW as any kind of a gauge they probably won't win a game this year.

1 hour ago, Bigdog said:

No,  it looks like they are finished;  just cleaning up now.

If they aren’t ready, then the company and/or the school district isn’t/wasn’t being honest previously.

Two weeks ago for the home opener, it was reported to be almost a game time decision on whether the stadium would be ready. Of course they had to know by Wednesday so they could get Lamar if needed and they did. 

We have now had two weeks of perfect weather for construction. If it still not ready, how was it “we might be able to finish by Friday”…. two weeks ago?

4 hours ago, tvc184 said:

If they aren’t ready, then the company and/or the school district isn’t/wasn’t being honest previously.

Two weeks ago for the home opener, it was reported to be almost a game time decision on whether the stadium would be ready. Of course they had to know by Wednesday so they could get Lamar if needed and they did. 

We have now had two weeks of perfect weather for construction. If it still not ready, how was it “we might be able to finish by Friday”…. two weeks ago?

They weren’t even close a couple of weeks ago.  The visitor restrooms weren’t finished and the ramps and stairs weren’t complete either.  Not to mention construction debris still everywhere.   From what I can tell by driving by the ramps and stairs are done,  there might be a little work on the inside of the visitor RR left and all the debris is gone.  They are patching the parking lot where it was torn up.  They have four more days of nice weather they should have it done.  If not the ISD needs to be getting money back from the builder.

1 hour ago, Bigdog said:

They weren’t even close a couple of weeks ago.  The visitor restrooms weren’t finished and the ramps and stairs weren’t complete either.  Not to mention construction debris still everywhere.   From what I can tell by driving by the ramps and stairs are done,  there might be a little work on the inside of the visitor RR left and all the debris is gone.  They are patching the parking lot where it was torn up.  They have four more days of nice weather they should have it done.  If not the ISD needs to be getting money back from the builder.

I was using deductive reasoning on that one 🙂 but that wasn’t the information being put out. 

On 9/25/2022 at 11:28 AM, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Man this is a tough pick for me. Definitely a pickem game. 

You know what your buddy would have told you several years ago.  He bled purple and white and not the injun style.

2 minutes ago, JimAdler said:

You know what your buddy would have told you several years ago.  He bled purple and white and not the injun style.

Yessir! 

I picked Dayton in the pickem. 🤷🏾‍♂️ I still believe this is a toss-up game though. 

On 9/25/2022 at 10:32 AM, Hagar said:

aka we found a QB who prefers to throw to our receivers and not the other team. Offense moves strong under Sunday imo

QB was certainly a good change and he played very well. He actually ran better than he passed. I certainly hope the Dogs continue to improve especially receivers and secondary 

Just don’t know how much they improved because Willowridge is now officially playing like and HISD school and I don’t see them winning a game this season

If the Dogs can beat Dayton, I will say they have improved a bunch