Lumberton (48) @ Tatum (42) - FINAL

Raider24

3 minutes ago, TEagle8 said:

Just some fun facts since we really know nothing about each other.....

Lumberton(3-1) scoring 42.5 PPG, Giving up 21.5 PPG

Lumberton 38 Hamshire-Fannett 31

St. Thomas 42 Lumberton 24

Lumberton 52 Nacogdoches 6

Lumberton 56 Bridge City 7

Averaging 435 total yards per game (261.25 passing), (173.75 rushing) - 1740 total yards

Powell completes 71.6% of his passes. Four receivers averaging 14.3 yards per reception or better(highest 22.1). Kersh leads the team in receptions and receiving yards with 27 rec for 386 yards. Ward leads the team rushing with 342 yards. Longest play from scrimmage for Lumberton is a 64 yard pass.

Tatum(2-2) Scoring 43.8 PPG, Giving up 39.8 PPG

Center 44 Tatum 42(4 OTs)

#4 Daingerfield 48 Tatum 35

Tatum 49 Pittsburg 28

Tatum 49 #5 West Rusk 39

Averaging 489 total yards per game(449.5 rushing), (39.5 passing) -1956 total yards

Four players average 98.5 rushing yards per game or better. Three players average 10.7 yards per carry or better(highest 15ypc). Watson leads all rushers with 596 yards. Gonzalez 2nd with 434. As a team, Tatum averages 8.6 yards per carry. Gonzalez leads the team in receiving with 143 yards. 

*****All stats are public knowledge, pulled from a site not known for 100% accuracy(max preps), just food for thought folks.*****

Gotta watch those ppl last name Watson, they tend to tear ppl a new arse every now and then. 😁

10 minutes ago, dme1111 said:

Why is this even a discussion?  Tatum is a dinky unranked 3-A  school.  Lumberton wins in a blowout. 

Ya reckon that's gonna keep us out of a bowl game? 🤣 Technically, I think we were ranked like 12th in 3AD1 last week prior to beating 3AD2's #4 ranked West Rusk but yes, we have indeed yet to crack the top 10. Maybe we'll still be bowl eligible. 

Yes, yes it could very well end up being a blow out, sir. But I figure our boys will go ahead and line up and give it the "ole college try" anyways. 

5 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Gotta watch those ppl last name Watson, they tend to tear ppl a new arse every now and then. 😁

Lol, Cole is a competitor. He runs that ole "read em and feed em" offense pretty well. This will by far be the strongest and most disciplined front 7 he has seen this year. They're big on the d-line and the LBs are well coached. Ole Fite, Welch, and the rest of our OL got their work cut out for them this week. That's for sure. 

22 minutes ago, TEagle8 said:

Just some fun facts since we really know nothing about each other.....

Lumberton(3-1) scoring 42.5 PPG, Giving up 21.5 PPG

Lumberton 38 Hamshire-Fannett 31

St. Thomas 42 Lumberton 24

Lumberton 52 Nacogdoches 6

Lumberton 56 Bridge City 7

Averaging 435 total yards per game (261.25 passing), (173.75 rushing) - 1740 total yards

Powell completes 71.6% of his passes. Four receivers averaging 14.3 yards per reception or better(highest 22.1). Kersh leads the team in receptions and receiving yards with 27 rec for 386 yards. Ward leads the team rushing with 342 yards. Longest play from scrimmage for Lumberton is a 64 yard pass.

Tatum(2-2) Scoring 43.8 PPG, Giving up 39.8 PPG

Center 44 Tatum 42(4 OTs)

#4 Daingerfield 48 Tatum 35

Tatum 49 Pittsburg 28

Tatum 49 #5 West Rusk 39

Averaging 489 total yards per game(449.5 rushing), (39.5 passing) -1956 total yards

Four players average 98.5 rushing yards per game or better. Three players average 10.7 yards per carry or better(highest 15ypc). Watson leads all rushers with 596 yards. Gonzalez 2nd with 434. As a team, Tatum averages 8.6 yards per carry. Gonzalez leads the team in receiving with 143 yards. Longest play from scrimmage, a pair of 73 yard run. 

*****All stats are public knowledge, pulled from a site not known for 100% accuracy(max preps), just food for thought folks.*****

You are delusional in my opinion.  BUT... I am prepared to eat crow if I'm wrong.

Just now, dme1111 said:

You are delusional in my opinion.  BUT... I am prepared to eat crow if I'm wrong.

Delusional? Sir, I never said anything about us winning. I realize it's an extreme uphill battle. Just hoping our boys make a good showing and come out of it as healthy as we go in. We had 4 starters out going into last week. Hoping we get some of them back before we take on what is undoubtedly our strongest opponent thus far. 

11 minutes ago, TEagle8 said:

Lol, Cole is a competitor. He runs that ole "read em and feed em" offense pretty well. This will by far be the strongest and most disciplined front 7 he has seen this year. They're big on the d-line and the LBs are well coached. Ole Fite, Welch, and the rest of our OL got their work cut out for them this week. That's for sure. 

Hope both teams ready for the heat. I just seen Centerville vs Jefferson got moved to 6pm at Troup cause of the heat index forecasted for Saturday. 

1 minute ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Hope both teams ready for the heat. I just seen Centerville vs Jefferson got moved to 6pm at Troup cause of the heat index forecasted for Saturday. 

Yup, gonna be a hot one. And I'm sure a school with 1244 enrollment won't be running many players both ways. We on the other hand start several kids both ways. We absolutely do not have the depth that Lumberton will have. Might not be a bad idea if both coaches were to agree to move the game to a later time. 4 quarters in the high 90s is going to be rough. 

24 minutes ago, TEagle8 said:

Does anyone know if Lufkin ISD live streams on any platform? I'll be out of town working nights so I just might be able to stream it in its entirety before I hit that ole lease road if it's being streamed. I would imagine it should be streamed.

Not sure about video but should be able to listen to play by play here. 

This is the hidden content, please

7 minutes ago, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

A waste of gas money

She's going to get lost on the way to Abe Martin or leaving from Abe Martin. Hopefully she doesn't blame the fine folks of Lufkin Texas if they lose, she does that from time to time. 😉

2 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

She's going to get lost on the way to Abe Martin or leaving from Abe Martin. Hopefully she doesn't blame the fine folks of Lufkin Texas if they lose, she does that from time to time. 😉

LOL, Abe Martin is one of those stadiums that if you close your eyes it'll reach over and slap you and say I'm right here dummy!😝