Jump to content

West Orange-Stark (27) @ Silsbee (48) - FINAL


Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

@Mr. Buddy Garrity , They’re MAD mad!

This is the hidden content, please

I cannot condone this, but I understand his pov.

Yep. It's like that. What he says he means. No lie, he has done everything that he said. And will continue to push this issue. I know all the people he spoke on. And all of them I've spoke with agree. I had a 5 minute speech prepared too. Should've been right there behind Eric and Doobie. But life happened that day and I couldn't get my voice heard for those I represent. Most of us all jumped on the bandwagon and supported everyone in hopes that the man would continue the historic tradition that is WOS Football. Now that is in question.

Record in 2018 was also 2-3 after the 1st 5 games. But we saw progress, halftime adjustments, changes for the better.

For those that want to wait til after district, or after the playoffs, or after basketball season, or after graduation, or after another 6 years here. To decide if it's gonna work. Hey I'll be here then too.

Like KT said have a good Saturday, at least what's left of it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Tigers94 said:

I guess you should admire his passion. Some people leave their schools and completely forget about their hometowns and couldn't care less about the kids now playing for their former teams.

Just give it the rest of this year at least to see what happens.

That's how it is here. Mainly because of the success from former HOF coaches. Generations of kids have grown up learning the system and giving 112% to it. Now their kids and grandkids have to go thru this. There are so many alumni that would have loved this golden, oops, it's a SILVER & BLUE opportunity. But never had a chance. The backroom deals that everyone, even people here that know H, seemed to know about even before a list of applicants was public was a joke. Remember this article...

This is the hidden content, please

I feel bad for Hickman. He could've avoided this. We believed that was his intention.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

That's how it is here. Mainly because of the success from former HOF coaches. Generations of kids have grown up learning the system and giving 112% to it. Now their kids and grandkids have to go thru this. There are so many alumni that would have loved this golden, oops, it's a SILVER & BLUE opportunity. But never had a chance. The backroom deals that everyone, even people here that know H, seemed to know about even before a list of applicants was public was a joke. Remember this article...

This is the hidden content, please

I feel bad for Hickman. He could've avoided this. We believed that was his intention.

Right on. I heard Hickman was going to be the next HC at WOS back in 2020. How can that be when Thompson hadn't even decided to retire, yet? 

We SHOULD NOT be rebuilding. I keep hearing that. We had a ton of talent returning. This should have been a continuation, not a rebuilding. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Gasilla said:

Right on. I heard Hickman was going to be the next HC at WOS back in 2020. How can that be when Thompson hadn't even decided to retire, yet? 

We SHOULD NOT be rebuilding. I keep hearing that. We had a ton of talent returning. This should have been a continuation, not a rebuilding. 

We got a taste of it last year in Nederland. The rain wasn't the only thing that fell that night. Waiting under the bleachers for the rain to stop, the true die hard fans were in disbelief of the 1st half. Now the first half of this season going the same way. 

When we discussed the lack of leadership that night. We didn't know who was officially in charge.

The system was set in place so well by the foundation that we should never have to rebuild. Only regroup and wait for the younger kids to gain game time experience.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Sometimes fans and parents take it to far. Texas high school football is as extreme as it gets. California and Florida as well. WOS will be fine. Even Silsbee basketball had a bad regular season a few years back but almost made it to state with a team full of freshman. Hampshire Fannett is really good this year but I think WOS and Silsbee beat them. HF must had a lot of Beaumont transfers.  I know some of those last names. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, BADSANTA said:

Sometimes fans and parents take it to far. Texas high school football is as extreme as it gets. California and Florida as well. WOS will be fine. Even Silsbee basketball had a bad regular season a few years back but almost made it to state with a team full of freshman. Hampshire Fannett is really good this year but I think WOS and Silsbee beat them. HF must had a lot of Beaumont transfers.  I know some of those last names. 

Blah blah blah blah...lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

I hope Liberty has a very bad night cause if WOS loses for the 4th straight time the next Facebook rant might be epic 🤣😂

Liberty is no different than anybody else,they gonna come in here Friday thinking they can win and will be full of confidence…if we lose homecoming we might not have a team left!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

You should have seen his video from last week.  He was REALLY fired up!

I'm 42 and I enjoy high school football but I have to much other stuff going on to get that fired up about wins and loses. Its amateur sports. I support Silsbee to the core but man I will never make a video about how displeased I am about the program. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

  • Member Statistics

    43,559
    Total Members
    1,837
    Most Online
    Bluecougar22
    Newest Member
    Bluecougar22
    Joined

×
×
  • Create New...