West Orange-Stark (27) @ Silsbee (48) - FINAL

jdawg03

1 hour ago, Silsbee92 said:

One thing is for sure...

Silsbee has never dodged Carthage. I can go all day on how Carthage has ended Silsbee seasons.  

We will play anyone. Anytime. Anywhere.

#TigerNation

I was just referring to the post talking about not having to play Carthage until state. 

2 hours ago, ladybug33 said:

IMO the coaches at WOS are under a lot of pressure to win, strong tradition and without our best coach in team history. He retired on his own. Man that's a lot of pressure for the whole system. We can still  place in district and make the playoffs. What does not help the players is not supporting their coaches. "We are better than this"

Explain why the players are not supporting the new coach and why 3 starters have quit in the last week. 

1 hour ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

So….  Ummmm.  Did Silsbee have more physical speed and was there a torrential rainy downpour last night at the game?  Inquiring minds want to know.

And I heard Silsbee had a closed practice this week…. 

We’ll see if somebody else closes practice come Monday…imma say prolly not 

2 minutes ago, ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING said:

Congrats to silsbee while their the only team to beat wos in district in the last 10 year making the record 90-2 or something like that 

Well, to be accurate, if we are strictly talking district games within that span, the record is 7-2 in favor of the Mustangs.

12 minutes ago, marshman said:

I don’t know if WOS would have won last night even if CT was still there. Silsbee is just very good this year, but I do know our defense would have played better.

At least your honest with yourself. I think Coach T would have made it a better game but i think there is no doubt that Silsbee had special player that was hard to stop