West Orange-Stark (27) @ Silsbee (48) - FINAL

jdawg03

43 minutes ago, BADSANTA said:

Coach Hickman isn't being given a fair shake by most of you. WOS has a rich tradition and the community seems to be against this man after 5 games. WOS will get 2nd in district. You can't win em all folks. People show their true character when things are bad. Good luck the rest of the year. 

Nothing is Fair in WOS , Starting with the way he was hired....  Me personally I'm not against a man hes a great guy ,his hiring processes or in question with me starting with HIS DC. PICK

46 minutes ago, BADSANTA said:

Coach Hickman isn't being given a fair shake by most of you. WOS has a rich tradition and the community seems to be against this man after 5 games. WOS will get 2nd in district. You can't win em all folks. People show their true character when things are bad. Good luck the rest of the year. 

A good coach is as valuable as talent on the field. The reason people are mad is because the best coach for the job was passed over, and the new one came in and changed everything that has made this program the winningest percentage in the state. There is a lot more to how this happened, that really upset people. You apparently are not from Orange, don't know the whole story and it is too long and involved to tell you. But, if you are a fair man, you would be mad. 

9 minutes ago, Silsbee92 said:

Agreed.  Only reason I engaged is because of your thread comments.

I agree on opinions.  

This whole website is opinion based. We would have to go back play by play to get accuracy. I commented last time about silsbee being un discipline and having alot of penalties and you said some thing to me then. I guess its just my comments that trigger you. I mean heck i was going for silsbee.  Trust me i actually played football and coached some games in my time. Im not down grading silsbee. Im hoping for a good  season. Theres alot of guys on here that haven't suited up on friday night. 

26 minutes ago, setxathlete14 said:

Shouldnt see any whining from WOS. This time last year alot where crying about wanting change over some nonsense signing petitions and what not...... Now they get it and complaining about new. Silsbee is a great team and WOS is too. They will find their way 

Agree,careful what you wish for!

2 hours ago, setxathlete14 said:

Shouldnt see any whining from WOS. This time last year alot where crying about wanting change over some nonsense signing petitions and what not...... Now they get it and complaining about new. Silsbee is a great team and WOS is too. They will find their way 

Silsbee is a gud team.but w.o just has to deal with the hand they are dealt. It's just somethings aren't a gud fit.w.o doesnt have the personal to play this type of defense against gud teams.theyre very timid on the back end and guessing.and u can't be like that against kid like miller.the truth is just like u see in the stands.not a big crowd on w.o side.the writing is on the wall.silsbee coaching staff is better.ik the kids and coaches are trying.its like this when u take away ur strength u have on defense and change it.just gotta except it.w.o will continue to get exposed bcz u don't have the personal to run this.#9 for w.o was a started.this is his 2nd year starting at LB but yall don't realize he's not starting anymore.the kid don't get it.#48,#34 are trying.but having never played the end and don't know how to set the edge hurts.w.o has no pass rush at all.and so it's all the pressure on a secondary that doesn't break on the ball like Silsbee.i don't if the scheme or players.these are the same players from last yr that beat Silsbee 45-20.somethings just not a gud fit.

8 hours ago, wo-s#1 said:

About 3 times the announcer says”act like you been here before lol…well they’re 16-17 and haven’t my guy…Tigers are the better team though 

I think the announcer was talking about the way a couple of tigers was coming up from getting tackled and was jawing and pushing. That’s why he said “ act like you have been here” .

This is the hidden content, please

Drelon Miller accounted for five touchdowns and finished with nine receptions for 230 yards and rushed the ball six times for 132 yards for an individual total offense of 362 yards.

The Tigers piled up 564 yards of total offense. Silsbee quarterback Mason Brisbane completed 14-of-23 passes for 357 yards. The Tigers finished with 207 yards on the ground on 31 carries.

The Mustangs (2-3, 0-1), finished with 283 total yards. Sophomore quarterback Marcus Turner, Jr. completed 12-of-22 passes for 206 yards. WO-S struggled to get their running game going, collecting 77 yards on 34 carries.

9 hours ago, 3rdone said:

So nothing to worry about in WOS land huh??? 3 in a row...when has that EVER happened??? And giving up 30 a game?!?

Who hired this coach? Unbelievable!!!

Yes in 2001 when Cornell left for a head coaching job. But he came back a couple years later . And the history books were written and now he’s gone and to na sayers are eating their crow. 

1 hour ago, BADSANTA said:

So WOS wanted Coach T gone and now they want him back? I support Hickman as Tiger Alumni and wish him the best. 

I don't know who wanted Cornel gone, but they were idiots. He has coached for 51 years and has a proven record. It takes a smart, tough coach to make a team work. Someone probably didn't get their way, or their kid didn't get to play for whatever reason. Whatever it was, no one can argue that Cornel Thompson was not successful. The whiners need to shut up. I for one want Cornel back right now, before this ship totally capsizes.