Santa Fe (27) @ Dayton (51) - FINAL

jdawg03

20 hours ago, jayhawk said:

( nice connotation ) Be patience and you will soon find out when you hook up with Dayton-

Next week you play another mediocre team.  Nederland will be the best team yall have played this year.  Dayton is  very unproven.  I still think Dayton takes 3rd or 4th in district.  

1 hour ago, dme1111 said:

Next week you play another mediocre team.  Nederland will be the best team yall have played this year.  Dayton is  very unproven.  I still think Dayton takes 3rd or 4th in district.  

We look forward to matching up with BigNed and PNG and being guests of honor for their Home Coming I'm sure.Our offense is very good and proven enough to compete with any team in the district !  (our defense had 4 picks last game) We'll see how everything shakes out but we plan on making the play'offs.

3 minutes ago, jayhawk said:

We look forward to matching up with BigNed and PNG and being guests of honor for their Home Coming I'm sure.Our offense is very good and proven enough to compete with any team in the district !  (our defense had 4 picks last game) We'll see how everything shakes out but we plan on making the play'offs.

I'm happy Dayton is making a comeback.  The kids have had it rough the last several years  

On 9/24/2022 at 3:10 PM, jayhawk said:

Dayton has one of the best QB-RB duo in the district if you have a weak defensive backfield you will be exposed !   

This is the hidden content, please

I wasn't saying Dayton was a cremefuff I was talking about the three teams Sante Fe ripped a new one lol. But we look forward to Dayton coming to Mid County. Always a good game . But take it how you want. Before our starting Rb got hurt he was leading district. He will be missed. But it's next man up. If our special teams return man can start catching punts without fumbling the ball we will be alright. Season is young alot can happen between now and then. See yall soon. But right now we need to focus on Texas City.

40 minutes ago, biaplayer said:

I wasn't saying Dayton was a cremefuff I was talking about the three teams Sante Fe ripped a new one lol. But we look forward to Dayton coming to Mid County. Always a good game . But take it how you want. Before our starting Rb got hurt he was leading district. He will be missed. But it's next man up. If our special teams return man can start catching punts without fumbling the ball we will be alright. Season is young alot can happen between now and then. See yall soon. But right now we need to focus on Texas City.

10-4,  I watched your FBM game  you guys have some giants on your team. - I've been on the board lately rattling some cages just for a little fun. Every other year Dayton would be an  automatic win for our opponents. This year we have a decent team and actually fun to watch. PNG and Big Ned always a class act good luck going forward.