Crosby vs PAM

pakronos

Who wins?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Crosby
    • PA Memorial

18 minutes ago, Cougtalk said:

Interesting part of this game. Crosby has their backs against a wall. Never want to play a team like that. 

a team with their backs against a wall vs a team looking for payback. Makes for a very good ballgame. 

1 hour ago, Cougtalk said:

I'd imagine so but you'd also think a kid wouldn't make that move unless they believed they had a solid case for the UIL, I have seen it occur when they could prove they were closing on a house before the season started. To be fair I've seen that 3 times. All three situations were Rental -> purchase that started before season but for reasons took a long period to finalize. Not sure what this kids situation actually was but baselessly making claims of recruiting seems to be outside the interest of everyone involved. The only person that gets hurt by the UIL is the kid. 

Probably should understand the rules and not listen to outside "handlers" and influencers. You are right the kid gets hurt and the ones in his ear have nothing to lose.  This all started during 7 on 7 during the summer. 

4 hours ago, Cougtalk said:

I'd imagine so but you'd also think a kid wouldn't make that move unless they believed they had a solid case for the UIL, I have seen it occur when they could prove they were closing on a house before the season started. To be fair I've seen that 3 times. All three situations were Rental -> purchase that started before season but for reasons took a long period to finalize. Not sure what this kids situation actually was but baselessly making claims of recruiting seems to be outside the interest of everyone involved. The only person that gets hurt by the UIL is the kid. 

I agree with 90% of what you are saying and likewise my son transferred and got approved before the season started. It's amazing how you included "baselessly making claims of recruiting". I have no dog in this fight and just stated the obvious, you stand a chance to be found not guilty by the feds before you could get approved by UIL😀. I didn't elude to anything about a kid, don't know him. I just stated facts about how the process works, don't have a kid at BH nor Crosby.

2 minutes ago, MrFleet23 said:

Yeah idk if I’m at Liberty to say But its going to take a miracle to beat PAM in PA this depleted. 

Opportunity for some of yalls youngsters to make a name for themselves and give their coaches a headache about who should get more playing time once those who are injured returns. 🤷🏾‍♂️ 

It would be okay if they waited til next week to play well though 😁

18 hours ago, EyePayTaxes2 said:

I agree with 90% of what you are saying and likewise my son transferred and got approved before the season started. It's amazing how you included "baselessly making claims of recruiting". I have no dog in this fight and just stated the obvious, you stand a chance to be found not guilty by the feds before you could get approved by UIL😀. I didn't elude to anything about a kid, don't know him. I just stated facts about how the process works, don't have a kid at BH nor Crosby.

"baselessly making claims of recruiting"

Really, wasn't at you Eye is was the sub post you responded to that made the accusation not you. 

And yes the UIL is silly and due process doesn't exist in their system. 

6 hours ago, Cougtalk said:

"baselessly making claims of recruiting"

Really, wasn't at you Eye is was the sub post you responded to that made the accusation not you. 

And yes the UIL is silly and due process doesn't exist in their system. 

UIL isn't dumb lol. They know 99.8 % of these athletes are transferring for academic purposes. 

On 9/26/2022 at 12:27 PM, kenny powers said:

Probably should understand the rules and not listen to outside "handlers" and influencers. You are right the kid gets hurt and the ones in his ear have nothing to lose.  This all started during 7 on 7 during the summer

Yep. The baiting has been going on for months. They messed with the kids head and ultimately the kid gets hurt out of this.  

Outside handlers and influencers have hurt a lot of kids, especially in basketball. Its ugly. 

1 minute ago, Cougtalk said:

I have a good feeling today similar to the one I had before FBM. 

Bones are cracking the right way today. Let's see what's up. 

Same way here, similar to before our week-1 game. Hopefully it turns out the same way for us. 

Safe travels coogs. 

1 hour ago, Cougtalk said:

I have a good feeling today similar to the one I had before FBM. 

Bones are cracking the right way today. Let's see what's up. 

It will require a monumental effort if you are thinking Crosby can pull this off. From what I understand, starting QB, RB, & WR are out.