What Now Boys and Girls?

UT alum

The 11th Court of Appeals, with a majority of judges appointed by Agent Orange just ruled that what the other Trump judge in Florida ruled was a bunch of hooey. DOJ will be allowed to continue its CRIMINAL investigation using the 100 top secret documents Trump’s lackey in Florida tried to block. I told ya’ll a long time ago that sorry excuse of a man, let alone President, would ride to prison on his own tongue.  He’s going down in flames.

8 hours ago, UT alum said:

You talking about someone being offensive?hahahahahahah!!!

I wonder🤔 who is offended with 60+million?  
Of course I am, but ultimately me being offended has no bearing on your last destination.

To put it very lightly Liberals are offensive to the Human Race. 

me coming blunt and direct usually does offend……I admit that.

17 hours ago, UT alum said:

The 11th Court of Appeals, with a majority of judges appointed by Agent Orange just ruled that what the other Trump judge in Florida ruled was a bunch of hooey. DOJ will be allowed to continue its CRIMINAL investigation using the 100 top secret documents Trump’s lackey in Florida tried to block. I told ya’ll a long time ago that sorry excuse of a man, let alone President, would ride to prison on his own tongue.  He’s going down in flames.

I tried this with CardinalBacker.  You want to bet he doesn’t go to prison?  Like LRF said, evidence will be manufactured.  You do realize the DOJ and FBI under the last two Dim presidents are not to be trusted.

1 hour ago, BS Wildcats said:

I tried this with CardinalBacker.  You want to bet he doesn’t go to prison?  Like LRF said, evidence will be manufactured.  You do realize the DOJ and FBI under the last two Dim presidents are not to be trusted.

Dems trust dems until it directly affects them and even still some have a hard time calling out their own.