Dems More Afraid of DeSantis?

bullets13

50 minutes ago, Big girl said:

I doubt it. Not after the stunt he recently pulled. He got them on that plane under false pretenses.

The biggest false pretense going on in this case is the compassion the blue state liberals claim to have for these folks.

Abbott and DeSantis put a glaring spotlight on their hypocrisy.

1 hour ago, Reagan said:

I think the Dems are mainly afraid of Trump. If they were not then they would leave hm alone. But don’t get me wrong they need to be afraid of Desantis also.   But as of now, they believe it will be Trump!  As do I.

I truly believe the dems have a better shot of beating trump, and they know it.  Here’s my reasoning: literally every trump voter out there will vote for Desantis.  Nobody who supports Trump policy will look at Desantis and not like what he stands for.  Not only would  Desantis hold true to every conservative action that Trump would take, he’s an actual conservative.  The difference between the two is that the left is not going to mobilize their apathetic voters to get out and vote AGAINST Desantis the way they will against trump, and Desantis will also pull more of the moderate swing vote.  It’s a weird deal, because I have a feeling that trump would beat Desantis in the primaries, and Desantis likely won’t even choose to run against him, but in an actual presidential election Desantis will perform better.  

20 hours ago, bullets13 said:

I truly believe the dems have a better shot of beating trump, and they know it.  Here’s my reasoning: literally every trump voter out there will vote for Desantis.  Nobody who supports Trump policy will look at Desantis and not like what he stands for.  Not only would  Desantis hold true to every conservative action that Trump would take, he’s an actual conservative.  The difference between the two is that the left is not going to mobilize their apathetic voters to get out and vote AGAINST Desantis the way they will against trump, and Desantis will also pull more of the moderate swing vote.  It’s a weird deal, because I have a feeling that trump would beat Desantis in the primaries, and Desantis likely won’t even choose to run against him, but in an actual presidential election Desantis will perform better.  

I agree.  Trump wins primary while DeSantis wins President.  And yes, it’s weird.  The real mystery, why do Dems fear Trump like they do?  For a long time I thought it was hate, but imo it goes well passed hate.  They’re like little children being forced to spend the night in a “haunted house”.  

3 hours ago, Hagar said:

I agree.  Trump wins primary while DeSantis wins President.  And yes, it’s weird.  The real mystery, why do Dems fear Trump like they do?  For a long time I thought it was hate, but imo it goes well passed hate.  They’re like little children being forced to spend the night in a “haunted house”.  

I kinda think it’s part of the strategy.  Make him look like a terrifying egotistical maniac (not really that hard to do, tbh), and ensure that your base is still rallied to get out and vote against him.  They don’t have a good candidate, but they didn’t last election either, and were able to win by not being trump.  If it worked once, why not double down and try it again?

On 9/20/2022 at 1:14 PM, Big girl said:

I doubt it. Not after the stunt he recently pulled. He got them on that plane under false pretenses.

They are here illegally. That’s the Genesis of the whole problem. Arrest them an fly them back to their country of origin an let their own country foot the bill. An as everyone else has said Biden has been flying illegals all over the country an in the dark of the night trying to be slick an we haven’t heard a peep out of you about their situation. While we’re at it, they need to arrest Biden for his treasonous act of erasing the border an putting such a dangerous burden on neighbor bordering towns and the American people.

On 9/20/2022 at 1:14 PM, Big girl said:

They are here illegally. That’s the Genesis of the whole problem. Arrest them an fly them back to their country of origin an let their own country foot the bill. An as everyone else has said Biden has been flying illegals all over the country an in the dark of the night trying to be slick an we haven’t heard a peep out of you about their situation. While we’re at it, they need to arrest Biden for his treasonous act of erasing the border an putting such a dangerous burden on neighbor bordering towns and the American people.

No doubt Desantis is a threat but Trump is even more of a threat to Demons imo. Trump is not beholden to anyone financially to get what he wants to to get accomplished for the American people. He answers to no one but himself. That’s what makes him so dangerous. It drives the establishment NUTZ! 

9 hours ago, bullets13 said:

I kinda think it’s part of the strategy.  Make him look like a terrifying egotistical maniac (not really that hard to do, tbh), and ensure that your base is still rallied to get out and vote against him.  They don’t have a good candidate, but they didn’t last election either, and were able to win by not being trump.  If it worked once, why not double down and try it again?

The fact that you’re probably right scares me.  The fact they fear Trump (EM & all) more than Biden is unbelievable, after all Biden has done/undone.  But considering the MSM doesn’t report Biden’s continues SNAFU’s, it must boil down to simply uninformed voters.  The Border is a prime example.  Only FOX has a reporter there.  Just read that an illegal immigrant was arrested in NY for stabbing a Police Officer while hollering, Allahu Akbar.  There’s been 76 off the terrorist watchlist caught.  Been almost a million come through, bypassing ICE & other officials.  How many potential Terrorist in that bunch?  Almost a sure thing Americans will pay for all this, financially and sadly many with their lives.

The Dims are terrified to NOT have Trump on the ballot. Their sleazy tactics of stirring up rage based on lies won't work against DeSantis. Desantis wiki:

Born in 

This is the hidden content, please
, DeSantis spent most of his childhood in 
. He graduated from 
 and 
. DeSantis joined the 
 in 2004, where he was promoted to 
 before serving as an advisor to 
 and being 
. When he returned to the U.S. a year later, the 
 appointed DeSantis to serve as a 
 at the 
, a position he held until his honorable discharge in 2010.

Hard to hate a patriotic American like that. Besides that, just imagine DeSantis debating Senile Joe on TV.  

On 9/20/2022 at 9:48 PM, bullets13 said:

The difference between the two is that the left is not going to mobilize their apathetic voters to get out and vote AGAINST Desantis the way they will against trump, and Desantis will also pull more of the moderate swing vote.

I agree with you, but I think the Media will start attacking Desantis just like they did Trump.....maybe not as harsh, but that is what they do. 

I also agree he won't run against Trump if Trump runs, and while I would like to see another 4 years of Trump as President, all odds say he won't win.  HE has to run against his opponent AND the media. 

On 9/22/2022 at 5:24 AM, Unwoke said:

They are Venezuelan refugees. They are here legally

9 minutes ago, Big girl said:

They are Venezuelan refugees. They are here legally

So you attack DeSantis for putting them on a plane.  So - do you attack Biden for all the ones he’s flown/bused around the country?  If not, why attack DeSantis?  Please explain your logic.  Otherwise, your post are senseless and you expose yourself as a typical mindless Democratic supporter.