Will Anahuac lose a district game ?

I don’t know about top 10 in the country.  You should be dominating at this level even as a freshman if that were true.  Quite frankly, I will be surprised if he is top 10 in the state at his position.  However, I do know that the best player on the field was easily Cam Dischler from Orangefield.  The do-it-all athlete for the Bobcats recently picked up a Lamar offer.  He and a certain WR from Silsbee are the leaders in the clubhouse for the WRS award imo.  

20 hours ago, TxHoops said:

I don’t know about top 10 in the country.  You should be dominating at this level even as a freshman if that were true.  Quite frankly, I will be surprised if he is top 10 in the state at his position.  However, I do know that the best player on the field was easily Cam Dischler from Orangefield.  The do-it-all athlete for the Bobcats recently picked up a Lamar offer.  He and a certain WR from Silsbee are the leaders in the clubhouse for the WRS award imo.  

Don’t let unrealistic expectations from others on message boards lead you to disparaging a 15 year old kid. Kid is good, he didn’t call himself top 10 in the nation. He just shows up and works and is a very very good prospect. Even in a loss last night, you could see that. Dischler is also quite the player. No need to step on one in order to elevate the other. 

• 1 year later...

Trotter signed a baseball scholarship and is only playing baseball from what I was told Tom Brady Barrier  moved back his mom got the elementary principal job and we are glad to have him back 🙌 we should be pretty solid  we also got another stud linebacker to go along side Tyler Kelly that moved in from  Crosby 

1 hour ago, AP_5309 said:

Trotter signed a baseball scholarship and is only playing baseball from what I was told Tom Brady Barrier  moved back his mom got the elementary principal job and we are glad to have him back 🙌 we should be pretty solid  we also got another stud linebacker to go along side Tyler Kelly that moved in from  Crosby 

Tom Brady Barrier.   I like that a lot. Nice one AP_5309.   Gonna be an exciting season.   Wish yall the best of luck this year.  

4 hours ago, AP_5309 said:

y'all are recruiting like Northshore