Is HS Football in Jeopardy

Hagar

4 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

Keep getting your news from the likes of Goldberg, Maddow, Behar, and Lemon.  They need those like you to keep them employed.  They live to scream the sky is falling in regards to Trump.  This country is not near as safe as it was when Trump left office, and it  has nothing to do with some documents he took.  

So you're not denying he didn't follow the law. Glad we agree on something.

1 hour ago, wbfan said:

So you're not denying he didn't follow the law. Glad we agree on something.

Ah yes, the “are you so still beating your wife” question.

Has he broken any law? Has he been indicted? Tried? Convicted?

I don’t deny that anyone might have broken a law. What law and what evidence? 

12 hours ago, tvc184 said:

Ah yes, the “are you so still beating your wife” question.

Has he broken any law? Has he been indicted? Tried? Convicted?

I don’t deny that anyone might have broken a law. What law and what evidence? 

The Department of Justice is still investigating so we will see what charges he gets. I bet they will be hefty, can't wait for him to squirm on live TV.

I wish he would have went with his original plan of refusing to leave the White House, I would have cried tears of joy and laughter watching the Secret Service or uniformed Marines drag his fat orange butt out the door on live TV.

2 hours ago, wbfan said:

The Department of Justice is still investigating so we will see what charges he gets. I bet they will be hefty, can't wait for him to squirm on live TV.

I wish he would have went with his original plan of refusing to leave the White House, I would have cried tears of joy and laughter watching the Secret Service or uniformed Marines drag his fat orange butt out the door on live TV.

You’ve been saying that for 5 years. Man, that’s a lot of disappointment. 
Again, what does your Trump hatred have to do with this topic?

2 hours ago, wbfan said:

I wonder if the charges will be as hefty as the Russian collusion or leader of the insurrection charges?

As politics pertains to HS Football, the Biden’s Administration refusal to uphold the Laws of the land, from protecting our Borders to turning a blind eye at everything from pickpockets to murderers, crime runs rampant.  Now it may threaten HS Football.  Then the chipping away at religion.  Here of course that means Christianity.  They’re doing everything they can to continue.  No praying at school.  No, not enough.  No praying at ball games.  Heck no.  What else can they do?  I know, stop many Churches from have Services/Mass during Covid.  Enough?  Surely there’s something else.  They’re even replacing BC & AD with BCE & CE.  The dates are still the same but we can’t have the fact that our calendar is based on Jesus Christ (even though it is).  Heavens no.  Chip, chip, chip away.  No doubt they’re planning right now on where to chip next.  You can bet your life on it.

4 minutes ago, Hagar said:

As politics pertains to HS Football, the Biden’s Administration refusal to uphold the Laws of the land, from protecting our Borders to turning a blind eye……

The border has been completely corrupted by the Biden administration. 

The rest has nothing to do with him. A lot has to do with like minded Democrat legislatures and governors though.

6 minutes ago, tvc184 said:

The border has been completely corrupted by the Biden administration. 

The rest has nothing to do with him. A lot has to do with like minded Democrat legislatures and governors though.

No, Biden is not responsible for most.  I’m reasonably sure he’s responsible for appointing Judges that feel more compassion for the criminals than the victims though.  It’s also my opinion that the Dem Party is primarily responsible for the rest of this bru-ha-ha.  Been chipping away for decades and will continue to do so.  The drop in the number of folks identifying as Christians is proof their plan is working.

On 9/19/2022 at 3:25 AM, tvc184 said:

That may be true but why would separatist be banned? 
(and I know it wasn’t your comment :) )

The sad thing about name thing is it all could have been totally avoided if wbfan would have been a decent person and simply ASKED what the screen name referred to. But NO! wbfan wanted to assume the worst and wrongly infer something racial in my name. The attack on me was unprovolked and unwarranted. 

It boggles the mind there is black TV, black colleges, black beauty pagents, black hairstyles, black scholarships, black websites, black this, black that, black everything. Isn't that all "separatist" in the other direction? You bet it is.    

26 minutes ago, Hagar said:

As politics pertains to HS Football, the Biden’s Administration refusal to uphold the Laws of the land, from protecting our Borders to turning a blind eye at everything from pickpockets to murderers, crime runs rampant. .

Democratic Wisconsin Lt. Gov. Mandela Barnes just said it's "SEXY" to release CRIMINALS from prison. 

God help us. 

48 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

Dims have all lost their minds.  You paying attention to your party, UT alum?  

Any time you think we have finally reached the end of the insanity tunnel, they come up with a new spin. Then you say, we have finally reached the end of the insanity tunnel……

Man this topic took all kinds of twist and turns since original post.....

1.  Parents involved in school is never a bad idea. You can have one group wanting to change the name of the school and one group wanting to fly the confederate flag(since someone brought that up).......neither is illegal and both are concerned parents......

2.  I visited Cooter's Garage in Nashville(Dukes of Hazard museum)....You can still purchase confederate Facemasks, flags, shirts, pens....just about anything you want......Not sure why people get upset about that. 

3. Trump because someone can't not mention him in any post......7 years and no criminal charges....the most investigated person I have ever kept up with.....yet they can't seem to charge him. I think this is all about the mid-terms and 2024.....

2 hours ago, Hagar said:

As politics pertains to HS Football, the Biden’s Administration refusal to uphold the Laws of the land, from protecting our Borders to turning a blind eye at everything from pickpockets to murderers, crime runs rampant.  Now it may threaten HS Football.  Then the chipping away at religion.  Here of course that means Christianity.  They’re doing everything they can to continue.  No praying at school.  No, not enough.  No praying at ball games.  Heck no.  What else can they do?  I know, stop many Churches from have Services/Mass during Covid.  Enough?  Surely there’s something else.  They’re even replacing BC & AD with BCE & CE.  The dates are still the same but we can’t have the fact that our calendar is based on Jesus Christ (even though it is).  Heavens no.  Chip, chip, chip away.  No doubt they’re planning right now on where to chip next.  You can bet your life on it.

Oh excuse me, I didnt know everybody in America had to be Christian. 

33 minutes ago, wbfan said:

Of course not. People routienly reject God. In fact most people are not Christians. The Bible is pretty clear on that. The difference in today and 25-50 years ago is that even though most people were really not Christians then either, America had Christian values, like traditional marriage, good family structures, respect for authorities, and everyone (mostly) abided by the laws of the land.     

Now God and His values has been kicked out of the workplace, out of the schools, off of TV, and out of homes. God has been replaced throughout our culture with a lost, dark secularism. Lawless Dems win elections and the nation has since gone to hell.   

2 hours ago, Hagar said:

No, Biden is not responsible for most.  I’m reasonably sure he’s responsible for appointing Judges that feel more compassion for the criminals than the victims though.  It’s also my opinion that the Dem Party is primarily responsible for the rest of this bru-ha-ha.  Been chipping away for decades and will continue to do so.  The drop in the number of folks identifying as Christians is proof their plan is working.

Those judges are state judges feds don’t have a dog in the hunt.

Dual sovereignty. 

9 minutes ago, Separation Scientist said:

Of course not. People routienly reject God. In fact most people are not Christians. The Bible is pretty clear on that. The difference in today and 25-50 years ago is that even though most people were really not Christians then either, America had Christian values, like traditional marriage, good family structures, respect for authorities, and everyone (mostly) abided by the laws of the land.     

Now God and His values has been kicked out of the workplace, out of the schools, off of TV, and out of homes. God has been replaced throughout our culture with a lost, dark secularism. Lawless Dems win elections and the nation has since gone to hell.   

Again, I don't recall where it says that everybody had to be Christian.

And 50+ years ago, my grandparents couldn't shop in half the stores or eat in half the restaurants in SETX so I don't see why anybody would want to go back to that period.

59 minutes ago, wbfan said:

Reread my post.  It’s not about everyone becoming a Christian, it’s whether you’ll be able to be a Christian in the future.  As I posted, the Dem Party is chipping away at Christianity.  But alas, I think The Bible predicted this would happen.

8 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Reread my post.  It’s not about everyone becoming a Christian, it’s whether you’ll be able to be a Christian in the future.  As I posted, the Dem Party is chipping away at Christianity.  But alas, I think The Bible predicted this would happen.

Funny, I can walk into any church rn and worship just fine. What's up with this persecution complex?

24 minutes ago, wbfan said:

Again, I don't recall where it says that everybody had to be Christian.

And 50+ years ago, my grandparents couldn't shop in half the stores or eat in half the restaurants in SETX so I don't see why anybody would want to go back to that period.

Again, No One said anyone "had to be a Christian". No one.  

In 1972-1997 your grandparents could eat anywhere. Schools were largely, then completely desegrated, and the nation was largely safe. Even the worst neighborhoods didn't have all the killings and gangs like they do now. Laws mattered, before violent groups like Antifa, BLM, and MS-13 took over.    

29 minutes ago, Hagar said:

the Dem Party is chipping away at Christianity.  But alas, I think The Bible predicted this would happen.

You are far too kind. The Dems are not "chipping away" on Christanity, they are hell bent on destroying Christanity. 

Yes its scriptural, but they will ultimately fail. Their leader knows what the last Chapter says.