Is HS Football in Jeopardy

Hagar

42 minutes ago, 5GallonBucket said:

Do you know them personally?

what we do know is exactly what @thetragichippymentioned. Parents have been labeled as domestic terrorist, because their OWN KIDS are being taught from  inappropriate books.  I haven’t heard one word about people wanting MLK removed.

only person I worship is God Almighty I could really careless about history figures from civil war….we can learn from history, but the actual people I could careless about.

This is the hidden content, please

43 minutes ago, myrecordwashorrible said:

You are beyond wrong and you know it.  You are making a false claim.  As someone that has taught history, not once has anyone called for these individuals not to be discissed and admired.  You are stating a flat out lie and you know it.  

Create division and vilify is all both statements you have made are designed to do.  

Then why do people still fly the Confederate Battle Flag? Why are schools, streets and other establishments named after them? Why are people upset that statues paying tribute to them are being removed?

Wanna learn about them outside of school? Go to a museum. Read a book. They don't need to be glorified.

16 minutes ago, wbfan said:

Then why do people still fly the Confederate Battle Flag? Why are schools, streets and other establishments named after them? Why are people upset that statues paying tribute to them are being removed?

Wanna learn about them outside of school? Go to a museum. Read a book. They don't need to be glorified.

Learn about them outside of school?  You are simply stating not to teach at all about anything that's uncomfortable or wrong?

Your cute little argument about glorifying won't fly with me.  You don't get to choose which statues exist.  That is communist.  You may not like it, but shouldn't be yours or group thinks choice.  

8 hours ago, wbfan said:

I know your profile picture alone tells me that you're a bad person. You stand for hating minorities, hating gay people and worshipping a reality TV star who has committed so many horrific crimes that theres too many to name.

Man, are you are up with it. What does MLK have to do with high school football? When the dude who fired a shot through the entrance tunnel at Zaharias stadium a few years back when they were playing Galveston Ball, was he  upset because MLK wasn’t being taught in school? Makes about as much sense as you do. 

12 hours ago, wbfan said:

Why do people still get mad because other people still fly the Confederate Battle Flag? Why are schools named after anybody? Why are people more upset about old statues than current day black on black murders?

I have attended 1 maybe 2 HS football games in the past 30 to 40 years.  I've watched a few on streams. Not the same thing.  I went to an HBCU college game back in the 70s. It was TSU vs Grambling.  I went mostly to see the bands perform at half time. I do remember 00 Kenny Burroughs catch some long TD passes for TSU.  He went on to have a good career in the NFL with the Oilers.

1 hour ago, CardinalBacker said:

Why do people still get mad because other people still fly the Confederate Battle Flag? Why are schools named after anybody? Why are people more upset about old statues than current day black on black murders?

You dont care about "black on black" crime. You're just trying to use it as a deflection point which of course doesn't surpri she e me since Bridge City isn't the most friendly place to Black People or any other minority for that matter.

Every race has the highest murder race upon each other due to proximity. That flag symbolizes treason and the people who flew that battle flag killed people who flew the American Flag. 

6 hours ago, baddog said:

Man, are you are up with it. What does MLK have to do with high school football? When the dude who fired a shot through the entrance tunnel at Zaharias stadium a few years back when they were playing Galveston Ball, was he  upset because MLK wasn’t being taught in school? Makes about as much sense as you do. 

You didnt click on any of the links and it shows.

6 hours ago, wbfan said:

You dont care about "black on black" crime. You're just trying to use it as a deflection point which of course doesn't surpri she e me since Bridge City isn't the most friendly place to Black People or any other minority for that matter.

Every race has the highest murder race upon each other due to proximity. That flag symbolizes treason and the people who flew that battle flag killed people who flew the American Flag. 

The meaning of treason is somewhat blurred in history. 

On 9/18/2022 at 8:26 AM, Hagar said:

Man, I do hate to post this, but is this increase in crime in our society threatening HS football?  Had a potential mass shooting situation at Everman HS in the Dallas area.  It was thwarted by a tip, and the alleged potential shooters were stopped just before they got to the stadium.

Then at a game in Maryland, the two teams got into a serious fight part way through the 3rd Qtr.  As you’d expect, it flowed into the stands as well.  The two teams football playing has been placed on hold as of now.

I sure hope actions like this don’t become the norm.  As a society we need to get our act together.

I heard about some buy bringing a rifle and handguns to a stadium up state somewhere. This is the first time I heard about the incident or near incident at Everman HS.  My wife is Everman HS alumni.  So is her sister.  They grew up in South Fort Worth but Everman is just down the road. 

2 hours ago, Kountzer said:

I heard about some buy bringing a rifle and handguns to a stadium up state somewhere. This is the first time I heard about the incident or near incident at Everman HS.  My wife is Everman HS alumni.  So is her sister.  They grew up in South Fort Worth but Everman is just down the road. 

Pray it doesn’t become the norm.  Often the actions of a few ruin things for the many.

10 hours ago, wbfan said:

Stealing classified documents in order to sell them.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I guess you took the Steele Dossier hook, line, and sinker as well.  Someare easily manipulated by the MSM, and you fall into that category.  Also, the FBI is just as complicit in the raid as they were in the Russian hoax.  This Dim administration is more dangerous to America than Trump ever was.

3 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I guess you took the Steele Dossier hook, line, and sinker as well.  Someare easily manipulated by the MSM, and you fall into that category.  Also, the FBI is just as complicit in the raid as they were in the Russian hoax.  This Dim administration is more dangerous to America than Trump ever was.

So you're not denying he stole them.

12 hours ago, Hagar said:

Pray it doesn’t become the norm.  Often the actions of a few ruin things for the many.

It won’t become the norm because that many people aren’t crazy. It will become more likely just like a latest internet challenge.

It should be fairly obvious that society is reaching new lows each month. Our open society has now degraded into deviant behavior not only being acceptable but encouraged. 

1 hour ago, tvc184 said:

It won’t become the norm because that many people aren’t crazy. It will become more likely just like a latest internet challenge.

It should be fairly obvious that society is reaching new lows each month. Our open society has now degraded into deviant behavior not only being acceptable but encouraged. 

I agree 100%.  Do you see an end?  A turnaround, or do we just continue our downward spiral?  I wonder if it’ll take a monumental disaster, natural or man-made, to right the ship?  History of past countries/societies  doesn’t paint a promising picture.  Biden has started the fire - does he own a fiddle?

1 hour ago, BS Wildcats said:

All presidents take documents when they leave office.  Are they stealing them?  Quit biting on what the MSM and FBI are saying.  They are Dim political hacks!!  In response to your statement, he took them, they are not stolen.

Presidents dont take nuclear secrets with them and they get the documents they do take with them passed through the national archive and receive clearance for them.

Trump did none of those things.

Let’s see….. where would I go to obtain some nuclear secrets…..CIA…..Pentagon…? Are you suggesting Trump broke into one of these buildings and stole nuclear secrets? You do know that all presidents are privy to the launch codes. Trump having nuclear secrets does not scare me in the least. Biden having access to the launch codes scares the living daylights out of me. Of course they would have to be on a teleprompter. 

Back to high school football…..

3 hours ago, wbfan said:

Presidents dont take nuclear secrets with them and they get the documents they do take with them passed through the national archive and receive clearance for them.

Trump did none of those things.

Keep getting your news from the likes of Goldberg, Maddow, Behar, and Lemon.  They need those like you to keep them employed.  They live to scream the sky is falling in regards to Trump.  This country is not near as safe as it was when Trump left office, and it  has nothing to do with some documents he took.