Abilene

RaiderGirl22

2 minutes ago, Gators23 said:

So the week of October 3rd I’ll be in Abilene for training for my new job and I’ll be done by 2:30 that Friday and instead of coming back then I want to stay that night. Anyone know of any teams up there I should go watch that Friday?

You really posted this? 😂 Smh

If it's October 7th and you plan to stay in Abilene that night, I would recommend heading to Strawn for some Chicken Fried at Mary's before going over to Gordon to watch Gordon-Gorman. About an hour drive from Abilene but it should be a good game. 

Or best matchup in the state that weekend might be Cherokee at Richland Springs. Drive down then maybe spend the night in Brownwood or San Saba afterwards. Huge rivalry game and lots of bad blood it seems over the 3 year suspension of Jerry Burkhart, Richland Spring's coach. It's about 2 hours from Abilene.

3 hours ago, RaiderRed30 said:

If it's October 7th and you plan to stay in Abilene that night, I would recommend heading to Strawn for some Chicken Fried at Mary's before going over to Gordon to watch Gordon-Gorman. About an hour drive from Abilene but it should be a good game. 

Or best matchup in the state that weekend might be Cherokee at Richland Springs. Drive down then maybe spend the night in Brownwood or San Saba afterwards. Huge rivalry game and lots of bad blood it seems over the 3 year suspension of Jerry Burkhart, Richland Spring's coach. It's about 2 hours from Abilene.

She's not like us lol, she'll get lost with or without GPS 🤣