BADSANTA

Who wins?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• WOS
    • Silsbee

This poll is closed to new votes

13 minutes ago, Fast Turtle said:

If Shaw were playing this Friday, WOS would win by two points. Since Shaw is not playing, WOS wins this game by one point. This means that Silsbee will lose by one point. WOS gets back on track!

Lol what??! πŸ˜‚Β Shaw worth only a point, wow!Β 

10 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Lol what??! πŸ˜‚Β Shaw worth only a point, wow!Β 

Shaw is worth more, but the coaches may limit him to where he's only valued as that one-point boost we are discussing here.

A West Orange-Stark win is priority and more important than the one point. Just be satisfied with the win.Β 

Coach Peevey will compete for a state title next year with the help of new, fast players. They will be fun to watch. He'll have athletes at LCM like never seen before. I'm just ready to see where all the kids transfer from at the end of the year. I'm glad Newton does not have LCM on their schedule next year.Β 

12 minutes ago, Fast Turtle said:

Coach Peevey will compete for a state title next year with the help of new, fast players. They will be fun to watch. He'll have athletes at LCM like never seen before. I'm just ready to see where all the kids transfer from at the end of the year. I'm glad Newton does not have LCM on their schedule next year.Β 

Rare to see home grown State Titles anymore. Coaches always trying to get that upper hand by recruiting players.

2 hours ago, Fast Turtle said:

Next year will be very challenging with 2 all state players graduating this yearΒ 

LCM isnt gonna make it to stateπŸ˜‚

On 9/19/2022 at 9:10 PM, Who That said:

Do you believe in your Tigers.? Because you always have some type of negativity towards the Tigers. Saying if the schedule was changed in all this . Believe in the Tigers they have dominated so for and isn't looking to stop any time soon me and Miller was just talking about this post and a few others. This is the year of the Tiger..! Brazosport could beat WO.S..! Just believe is our guys and make them want to win bro" Tigers for life.! #TigerNationΒ 

Brazosport isn’t beating WOS… please don’t say that lol

With the addition of 5 + new WOS players, they just might.Β πŸ˜‚Β My post was sarcasm. No, LCM will never make it to state on their own.Β 

Well this year they did get total of 3 now. But two are several years away from varsity. I mean its been 26 years since we made it to the state finals in baseball. I think LCM has a better coach they will make runs im the playoffs. But after this year they lose everyone.Β