West Orange Stark at Silsbee

BADSANTA

Who wins?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• WOS
    • Silsbee

This poll is closed to new votes

This one is going to be hard to call. Silsbere has the momentum but WOS is going to be coming into this game with a whole lot of desire. Those boys are not going to want to lose their first district game and pretty much hand the DC over to Silsbee. I think I'm going to take Silsbee to outlast them though. Don't think Hiawatha is going to be able to handle the pressure of this meeting. I also think this one will be much more exciting than MidCounty Madness this year.

It’s possible the Mustangs loss to Newton was because the Stangs were thinking ahead to this game.  This is the WOW Bowl.  This game is the epitome of HS Football.  Quite possible folks will be talking about this one for years to come.

I pick the Tigers, but maximum bet is $1.  Right now, the winner of this game is the crowd.  Just WOW!

22 minutes ago, Hagar said:

It’s possible the Mustangs loss to Newton was because the Stangs were thinking ahead to this game.  This is the WOW Bowl.  This game is the epitome of HS Football.  Quite possible folks will be talking about this one for years to come.

I pick the Tigers, but maximum bet is $1.  Right now, the winner of this game is the crowd.  Just WOW!

Lol @ what's in bold. 

that's nowhere near possible 😂

4 minutes ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

Idk. He said they were scouting Silsbee the night after lcm game. Not png? Not Newton? A 3 weeks down the road game. So focus could've been somewhere else.

Sorry but I find that hard to believe. Maybe he was joking perhaps?? 🤔

3 minutes ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

Idk. He said they were scouting Silsbee the night after lcm game. Not png? Not Newton? A 3 weeks down the road game. So focus could've been somewhere else.

I have personally seen Coach T and his staff scout a team that was that many weeks out. His emphasis was on district opponents and not so much on non district opponents. Particularly when you don't play on a Friday night and you have an opportunity to see that team live.

Just saying it happens all the time.

5 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

I have personally seen Coach T and his staff scout a team that was that many weeks out. His emphasis was on district opponents and not so much on non district opponents. Particularly when you don't play on a Friday night and you have an opportunity to see that team live.

Just saying it happens all the time.

I will accept your answer as being true. Quick question, was that game on Texan Live? Does our coaching staff not have an account? How bout scout the upcoming team, and watch the replay on TL as many times as you want. Just another opinion thrown down from the cheap seats.