WOS vs the DC

wo-s#1

Just a friendly reminder:

Site rule:

18 ) The bashing of any particular coach, player, referee, etc will not be tolerated. This includes issues involving their personal lives, coaching/playing style or performance, past experiences, etc.

It's starting to be an issue. Let's slow the roll please.

2 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Just a friendly reminder:

Site rule:

18 ) The bashing of any particular coach, player, referee, etc will not be tolerated. This includes issues involving their personal lives, coaching/playing style or performance, past experiences, etc.

It's starting to be an issue. Let's slow the roll please.

That shouldn’t come up,It’s not a particular coach I don’t think!

57 minutes ago, setxathlete14 said:

How about the OC too?

Our kids deserve better !! Thanks to the supt.harris hires someone that has never coached a game. So, basically it trickled down hill.so it will only get worse.so, can't just pick one position. It's all bad.im just wondering are there anyone in the press box?? I'm clueless of what we're doing on either side of the ball. 

8 hours ago, dj said:

Our kids deserve better !! Thanks to the supt.harris hires someone that has never coached a game. So, basically it trickled down hill.so it will only get worse.so, can't just pick one position. It's all bad.im just wondering are there anyone in the press box?? I'm clueless of what we're doing on either side of the ball. 

I saw our coaches coming out of the press box at halftime every game so far

What did everyone expect?

Hiring Hickman wasn’t necessarily the problem, although it can be debated.   The problem was running off excellent, highly experienced assistants, and bringing in guys with much less experience and knowledge.

You would think a guy in his 1st job would want to surround himself with as much knowledge and guys that have been there, done that, versus what he brought in.

Is there anyone left, at all, that has had anything to do with building the tradition, or carrying the tradition on that WOS has had for so long?

13 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Ppl laughed when I picked someone other than WOS to win the district championship this season, I probably should've known then but not one WOS person laughed with the others........maybe it makes sense now. 🤷🏾‍♂️

Guess I’ll lol now 🫠