Crosby (27) @ Barbers Hill (28) - FINAL

jdawg03

34 minutes ago, kenny powers said:

Just went back and watched the scuffle. Which Crosby coach ran out there to confront the BH players? And pretty sure that the player was #10  Cryin Miles the qb that started the whole thing and threw a shove if not a punch. Wonder if this will be reviewed? 

If you’re watching the end on Texan Live there is one coach that comes out on the left of the screen yelling at about three BH players and they are giving it back to him. This happens immediately as the Eagles gather on the logo before the scuffle starts. 

On 9/17/2022 at 4:24 PM, BHFAN said:

If you’re watching the end on Texan Live there is one coach that comes out on the left of the screen yelling at about three BH players and they are giving it back to him. This happens immediately as the Eagles gather on the logo before the scuffle starts. 

Funny how BH can do no wrong. You won a hard battled game and then you say it was wrong for Crosby to do what they did last year but it’s ok for your team to do it to them only because it’s in return. How about lead by example if you want to preach how classy you are compared to others. I see a coach not touching any players but yelling at them to get back as they are surrounding him and I see #10 shaking players hands like a man until one player comes over laughing in his face and hits helmet to helmet with him talking trash. Then he pushes him and the rest gang up on him. You can say what you want but I slowed it down to look at all the stuff you said you thought happen but the film doesn’t lie. 

23 minutes ago, LOL said:

Funny how BH can do no wrong. You won a hard battled game and then you say it was wrong for Crosby to do what they did last year but it’s ok for your team to do it to them only because it’s in return. How about lead by example if you want to preach how classy you are compared to others. I see a coach not touching any players but yelling at them to get back as they are surrounding him and I see #10 shaking players hands like a man until one player comes over laughing in his face and hits helmet to helmet with him talking trash. Then he pushes him and the rest gang up on him. You can say what you want but I slowed it down to look at all the stuff you said you thought happen but the film doesn’t lie. 

Feelings, nothing more than feelings...😥

1 hour ago, Unwoke said:

Dang….I just realized there were Coaches jumping up an down on y’all’s logo staring y’all down on the sideline. 
No wonder Crosby is so undisciplined. 
What a bunch of classless coaches. 

Exactly. That’s what LOL failed to realize. Last year there entire classless staff was leading the team to jumping on our logo while taunting our team. This year the team gave it back and the Crosby coach’s we’re still out there. I have never seen a more classless act than last year. CISD should be embarrassed, but thier not and that’s why they are Crosby.

6 minutes ago, BHFAN said:

Exactly. That’s what LOL failed to realize. Last year there entire classless staff was leading the team to jumping on our logo while taunting our team. This year the team gave it back and the Crosby coach’s we’re still out there. I have never seen a more classless act than last year. CISD should be embarrassed, but thier not and that’s why they are Crosby.

You can kinda understand the stupidity of kids doing it but the coaches too? Smh . As a coach I’d be pissed if my players embarrassed me like that, an they’d pay for it at the next practice.

6 hours ago, BHFAN said:

This year the team gave it back and the Crosby coach’s we’re still out there. I have never seen a more classless act than last year. CISD should be embarrassed, but thier not and that’s why they are Crosby.

Thats exactly what happened. Like I said earlier, they dish it out, then they need to take it. 

16 hours ago, kenny powers said:

They deserve to be called out.

The pics 1-7 tell a lot of the story. Its an embarrassment. Crosby should never, ever had left their sideline. In pic 2 Prieto should have been out front pushing his coaches and players BACK. 

Teams and staffs take on the HC's behaviors. Camera don't lie! 

This is the hidden content, please

Pic 47 is really cool too! 

8 hours ago, Separation Scientist said:

The pics 1-7 tell a lot of the story. Its an embarrassment. Crosby should never, ever had left their sideline. In pic 2 Prieto should have been out front pushing his coaches and players BACK. 

Teams and staffs take on the HC's behaviors. Camera don't lie! 

This is the hidden content, please

Pic 47 is really cool too! 

Ha good find! 

Yep here is the cast of characters. I wonder if there is pics from last years, probably this same group! 

crosby coaches.JPG