LCM at Kinkaid

BattlinBear02

Last year one of the Bears best performances was their game vs. Kinkaid. They went on to win their District/Playoff. Kinkaid are always stacked with talent and should be another good test for the Bears. 

This year they played Jasper in a close game so you can't sleep on them. I think the Bears come out on top just hoping for an injury free game. 

5 minutes ago, Dat Brook said:

Last year one of the Bears best performances was their game vs. Kinkaid. They went on to win their District/Playoff. Kinkaid are always stacked with talent and should be another good test for the Bears. 

This year they played Jasper in a close game so you can't sleep on them. I think the Bears come out on top just hoping for an injury free game. 

They were beating jasper until jasper threw a hailmary at the end of the game

Did Kincaid throw the ball around much when yall played them last year? For whatever reason going into our game vs Kincaid I thought they ran somewhat of a spread. I think they threw like 4 passes that night  when we played.

They have a healthy(big) O line.

Bell the Notre Dame commit is a good athlete without a doubt and plays multiple positions. In college he gonna play CB and I saw why.  Then late in the game he was injured(to what extent I don't know).

I forget the kids name but #22 at RB is needs containment the most. He has a good set of wheels.

The Bears continue playing good football like they have been doing then I don't see them having any issues keeping them from winning 

On 9/12/2022 at 8:24 PM, Dirty_but_Dazzling said:

Did Kincaid throw the ball around much when yall played them last year? For whatever reason going into our game vs Kincaid I thought they ran somewhat of a spread. I think they threw like 4 passes that night  when we played.

They have a healthy(big) O line.

Bell the Notre Dame commit is a good athlete without a doubt and plays multiple positions. In college he gonna play CB and I saw why.  Then late in the game he was injured(to what extent I don't know).

I forget the kids name but #22 at RB is needs containment the most. He has a good set of wheels.

The Bears continue playing good football like they have been doing then I don't see them having any issues keeping them from winning 

Looking like the spread on O and a 4-3 on D. The tackles better get ready for Amir and Jarvis. Those two had a great game against BC.

They REALLY like to run a Screen/Bubble and up the middle.