Hardin (21) @ Trinity (10) FINAL

jdawg03

Game Info:

Start: Friday, September 9, 2022 at 7:00:00 PM
Home Team Name/Class/District/Division: Trinity - 3A-12-2
Record: District Wins: 0, Overall Wins: 1, District Losses: 0, Overall Losses: 1

Visiting Team Name/Class/District/Division: Hardin- 3A-10-1
Record: District Wins: 0, Overall Wins: 0, District Losses: 0, Overall Losses: 1

District Matchup: No

*Standings do not include this game.

INSTRUCTIONS TO LIVE UPDATE THIS GAME ON THE SCOREBOARD: 
Type !!score:Visitor's Score/Home Score/Quarter/Minutes Left/Seconds Left
or !!final:Visitor's Score/Home Score

Example: !!score:10/14/4/6/10 would be 10 to 14 in the 4th quarter with 6:10 left. 
or !!final:10/14 would be 10 to 14 as the final score. 

You may also use - , or | in place of /

2 hours ago, JohnRuthDomergue said:

Congrats Hardin. Trinity has a really bad team this season. Outscored like 100-10!

I can't let this one go:

When people say, "congrats, but that team was terrible" to HD.. it is met with, "Why can't you just say congrats and nothing else?"  

It would appear that being hypocritical goes ignored for HD fans.

12 minutes ago, oldschool2 said:

I can't let this one go:

When people say, "congrats, but that team was terrible" to HD.. it is met with, "Why can't you just say congrats and nothing else?"  

Doesn't Hardin and HD play each other this Friday?  That should be terrible to watch.

7 minutes ago, JimAdler said:

Doesn't Hardin and HD play each other this Friday?  That should be terrible to watch.

Maybe.. but I have a feeling it will be relatively equally matched.  I know that Hardin lost to Warren and HD beat them but someone told me that Hardin lost one their contributing skill kids about halftime.  I remember the game being somewhat competitive (according to the score) up to that point.

I'd say this might be a coinflip.  Definitely more important for Hardin that HD.. as Hardin won't have a lot of chances for close games after this one.  Meanwhile.. this game will be like the state championship of 79 to HD fans.  I'm sure they'd have a parade if they won.  Based on the rhetoric I've seen about this rivalry game anyway.

51 minutes ago, oldschool2 said:

I can't let this one go:

Maybe it was giving some of y’all a taste of your own Medicine, on how y’all treated HD, you took the bait. 😜 

34 minutes ago, oldschool2 said:

Maybe.. but I have a feeling it will be relatively equally matched.  I know that Hardin lost to Warren and HD beat them but someone told me that Hardin lost one their contributing skill kids about halftime.  I remember the game being somewhat competitive (according to the score) up to that point.

I'd say this might be a coinflip.  Definitely more important for Hardin that HD.. as Hardin won't have a lot of chances for close games after this one.  Meanwhile.. this game will be like the state championship of 79 to HD fans.  I'm sure they'd have a parade if they won.  Based on the rhetoric I've seen about this rivalry game anyway.

You got it the opposite lol. If Hardin wins it’s a Super Bowl victory, look at the all time series of HD vs Hardin and WH. These schools have both got shirts made after beating HD. 

3A Hardin at home, should be picked by all y’all to win on the pick’ems, just like the last 2 HD games, we upset. Can HD knock off another 3A…?  Y’all overwhelming majority picked Warren last week, y’all were crickets after the HD win. 

9 minutes ago, JohnRuthDomergue said:

Maybe it was giving some of y’all a taste of your own Medicine, on how y’all treated HD, you took the bait. 😜 

Doubtful.

"Own medicine?"  Actually.. I agree with you.  Congrats to the kids for winning but one should take care in celebrating the beating of a bad team.  I agree.. Trinity is awful.

The difference is that Hardin fans aren't on here talking about what a glorious win it was because (bigger school, playoffs last year, blah blah).  That's the difference and a big one.  Also, it's hilarious that you're playing off your hypocrisy as a ploy to "bait" someone.  Hilarious. 

1 hour ago, oldschool2 said:

I can't let this one go:

You let it go when they do it to HD all the time…🤷🏻‍♂️

13 minutes ago, oldschool2 said:

Doubtful.

"Own medicine?"  Actually.. I agree with you.  Congrats to the kids for winning for one should take care in celebrating the beating of a bad team.  I agree.. Trinity is awful.

The difference is that Hardin fans aren't on here talking about what a glorious win it was because (bigger school, playoffs last year, blah blah).  That's the difference and a big one.  Also, it's hilarious that you're playing off your hypocrisy as a ploy to "bait" someone.  Hilarious. 

Maybe they should be on here congratulating their team and praising them, it’s important to build that culture and tradition. To win is fun and important, but to win vs bigger competition with lots more players/students to choose from, a team you shouldn’t be able to compete with, that is big. HD has now beaten two schools with enrollments in the mid 350’s or more, with HD currently at 104 students per the Administration. Big wins! 

FYI: Hardin has 338 students in 9-12. 

4 minutes ago, JohnRuthDomergue said:

You got it the opposite lol. If Hardin wins it’s a Super Bowl victory, look at the all time series of HD vs Hardin and WH. These schools have both got shirts made after beating HD. 

3A Hardin at home, should be picked by all y’all to win on the pick’ems, just like the last 2 HD games, we upset. Can HD knock off another 3A…?  Y’all overwhelming majority picked Warren last week, y’all were crickets after the HD win. 

There they are.  Those are the infamous words that HD fans force-feed the rest of us on a regular basis.

I have no affiliation with either of these places.. but I'd bet that HD fans are the only ones that know or care about the overall record with anyone.  Especially a school that's historically terrible.  There you go again.. they suck.  What's to celebrate?

By the way.. beating Kountze and Warren is far from an upset.  They're both awful as well.

5 minutes ago, H-D BOBCAT 55 said:

Maybe they should be on here congratulating their team and praising them, it’s important to build that culture and tradition. To win is fun and important, but to win vs bigger competition with lots more players/students to choose from, a team you shouldn’t be able to compete with, that is big. HD has now beaten two schools with enrollments in the mid 350’s are more, with HD currently at 104 students per the Administration. Big wins! 

I've seen nothing but congratulations extended to the HD players for their wins.  It's not until posters begin implying how incredible the wins were... BIGGER SCHOOL, UPSET, KNOCKED OFF, MORE PLAYERS, etc..

Nobody cares, man.  Nobody considers beating a terrible team as an upset. 

2 minutes ago, oldschool2 said:

I've seen nothing but congratulations extended to the HD players for their wins.  It's not until posters begin implying how incredible the wins were... BIGGER SCHOOL, UPSET, KNOCKED OFF, MORE PLAYERS, etc..

You are on here, apparently it does lol. 😀🤷🏻‍♂️

3 minutes ago, H-D BOBCAT 55 said:

You are an idiot, if a small school beats a bigger school, it’s a good win. Especially with the huge enrollment differences. 

I'm not an idiot.. and enrollment matters some to a point.  How many kids does each school have playing football?  That matters more than enrollment sometimes.

By the way.. if enrollment is the thing motivating your excitement... why doesn't Allen High School win every single game in every single sport?  They have almost double the next highest 6A schools.  

2 minutes ago, oldschool2 said:

I'm not an idiot.. and enrollment matters some to a point.  How many kids does each school have playing football?  That matters more than enrollment sometimes.

By the way.. if enrollment is the thing motivating your excitement... why doesn't Allen High School win every single game in every single sport?  They have almost double the next highest 6A schools.  

Bull crap! 

2 minutes ago, H-D BOBCAT 55 said:

You are on here, apparently it does lol. 😀🤷🏻‍♂️

Nobody cares that Warren, Kountze, or Hardin is a bigger school than HD.  They're awful for their size.. so it's not an upset.  I promise that there are schools all over the state with a lower enrollment than HD that would embarrass them.  And that wouldn't be an upset either.  

7 minutes ago, oldschool2 said:

You better go pull up the Warren vs HD score thread lol. 

2 minutes ago, H-D BOBCAT 55 said:

Bull crap! 

I'm sorry.. not double.  They're only 1400 bigger than the next highest (eyes rolled).  But they're still much bigger.  Why aren't they winning everything?

Allen 6959 6A Plano West 5579.5 6A Plano East 5445.5 6A Plano 4999 6A Duncanville 4529 6A Galena Park North Shore 4505.5 6A Lewisville 4468 6A Conroe The Woodlands 4330 6A Conroe 4312 6A Alief Elsik 4277.5 6A Laredo United 4234 6A Pasadena Dobie 4209 6A Arlington Houston 4204 6A Dallas Skyline 4184 6A Coppell 4088.5 6A Alief Hastings 4082.5 6A Katy Tompkins 4018 6A Deer Park 3999 6A Pearland 3978.5 6A Odessa 3926 6A Katy Seven Lakes 3767 6A Lewisville Hebron 3757 6A Odessa Permian 3738 6A