Vidor (12) @ Brazosport (34) FINAL

jdawg03

13 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

Thanks for being truthful, your words not mine, an it shows .  “I have no clue” 😂😂

Maybe if you cry a little harder with no solution’s you’ll be more than average. 😂

Look dude it's very obvious you are perfectly content with the program and I am not content with it. I can also tell that your football knowledge is not very good so keeping this conversation going is a waste of time. Have a great day brother 

1 minute ago, astros4141078 said:

Look dude it's very obvious you are perfectly content with the program and I am not content with it. I can also tell that your football knowledge is not very good so keeping this conversation going is a waste of time. Have a great day brother 

There you go speculating again. I have enough football knowledge to know you have no answers for the program, just crying. Hope you have a Awesome Day as well.

20 hours ago, astros4141078 said:

Played a very very young silsbee team got lucky to win, played the worst jasper team I have seen still got lucky to win, lcm missed several big plays that cost them, lumberton completely took there foot off the gas and found a way to lose last yrs great team in reality should have been a 500 team and it shows this yr the program is going in the wrong direction I still stand by Vidor is the only district that will keep a coach 23 yrs with a 500 record and 2 playoff wins in 23 yrs

BINGO

18 hours ago, Unwoke said:

Just curious what was Vidor’s winning percentage before Matthews took over? 

You can't really compare the records before and after because his first year we dropped down to 4-A. Before that we were in 22-5A with West Brook , Central, Deer Park, LaPorte, Baytown Lee & Sterling. I still don't think we belonged in that district

On 9/10/2022 at 8:51 AM, Mr. Thornton Melon said:

You can't really compare the records before and after because his first year we dropped down to 4-A. Before that we were in 22-5A with West Brook , Central, Deer Park, LaPorte, Baytown Lee & Sterling. I still don't think we belonged in that district

Mathews first year was not when Vidor dropped down to 4A.  '96 football season under HC Pat Murphy was Vidor's first year in 4A (20-4A).  Went 5-5, all 5 wins coming at home (W's- Silsbee, WOS, New Caney, Lumberton, Lincoln... L's- Huntsville, BC, PNG, Ned, LCM) .  After the '96 season, Coach Murphy left the program to return back to Louisiana (Monroe, I believe).  So Vidor brought in some reject named coach Johnson (he was friends with the head principle) and that year Vidor went 2-8.