Vidor (12) @ Brazosport (34) FINAL

jdawg03

• WOSdrummer99 changed the title to Vidor (14) @ Brazosport (32) Final/ Game Thread
1 hour ago, Unwoke said:

It’s not just that they’re losing, it’s how they’re losing. Something just isn’t right. Hopefully it gets figured out before district.

Bingo.  Last year when Vidor had fumbleitis, I saw the RB’s running with both hands wrapped around the ball - my conclusion - you fumble you’re on the bench.  This year we must be one of the State leaders in turnovers.

Yes indeed, it’s how we’re losing.  No zip.  No fire.  If there was a logical explanation, okay, I get it.  Problem is, there isn’t one.  All indicators point to a successful season.  Probable DC, and several deep in playoffs.  What’s happening is inexplicable.  Did Credeur bring that much to the table?  Is Coach Matthews even involved?  The leadership folks are complaining about appears to start at the top.  I’m a Matthews fan, but this doesn’t look like a Matthews team.  Hate it for the players.  They deserve better.

4 hours ago, Hagar said:

Bingo.  Last year when Vidor had fumbleitis, I saw the RB’s running with both hands wrapped around the ball - my conclusion - you fumble you’re on the bench.  This year we must be one of the State leaders in turnovers.

Yes indeed, it’s how we’re losing.  No zip.  No fire.  If there was a logical explanation, okay, I get it.  Problem is, there isn’t one.  All indicators point to a successful season.  Probable DC, and several deep in playoffs.  What’s happening is inexplicable.  Did Credeur bring that much to the table?  Is Coach Matthews even involved?  The leadership folks are complaining about appears to start at the top.  I’m a Matthews fan, but this doesn’t look like a Matthews team.  Hate it for the players.  They deserve better.

Crueders the one who wrecked the offense when he was OC

3 minutes ago, Mr. Thornton Melon said:

They haven't had a decent team since 2016. So they won a weak district with a gimmick offense, not impressed

Played a very very young silsbee team got lucky to win, played the worst jasper team I have seen still got lucky to win, lcm missed several big plays that cost them, lumberton completely took there foot off the gas and found a way to lose last yrs great team in reality should have been a 500 team and it shows this yr the program is going in the wrong direction I still stand by Vidor is the only district that will keep a coach 23 yrs with a 500 record and 2 playoff wins in 23 yrs

1 hour ago, astros4141078 said:

Played a very very young silsbee team got lucky to win, played the worst jasper team I have seen still got lucky to win, lcm missed several big plays that cost them, lumberton completely took there foot off the gas and found a way to lose last yrs great team in reality should have been a 500 team and it shows this yr the program is going in the wrong direction I still stand by Vidor is the only district that will keep a coach 23 yrs with a 500 record and 2 playoff wins in 23 yrs

Just curious what was Vidor’s winning percentage before Matthews took over? 

8 hours ago, astros4141078 said:

Guys we got better athletes coming through the program than our record shows, quit settling for just being ok 

I wasn’t trying to make a point. I asked you a sincere question,  an you totally avoided answering it. I am not ok with being mediocre or losing more than we should but all I hear you do is complain and make accusations without solutions, that’s what losers do. Maybe they have kids on the team with your attitude an that’s why they can’t get it together. I say get rid of those kids. I’ll ask again, What was Vidors winning percentage before Matthews took over? This isn’t a trick question, an it also isn’t a question that is praising Matthews record.

20 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

I wasn’t trying to make a point. I asked you a sincere question,  an you totally avoided answering it. I am not ok with being mediocre or losing more than we should but all I hear you do is complain and make accusations without solutions, that’s what losers do. Maybe they have kids on the team with your attitude an that’s why they can’t get it together. I say get rid of those kids. I’ll ask again, What was Vidors winning percentage before Matthews took over? This isn’t a trick question, an it also isn’t a question that is praising Matthews record.

283-505-18 = .3511  

thats all time. They are ranked the 44th in the state with lowest winning percentage. Ill look up matthews

37 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

It doesn't matter what it was before and I have no clue, I have a loser attitude because I want more than being just average I get it makes perfect sense 🤣🤣🤣

4 minutes ago, astros4141078 said:

It doesn't matter what it was before and I have no clue, I have a loser attitude because I want more than being just average I get it makes perfect sense 🤣🤣🤣

Thanks for being truthful, your words not mine, an it shows .  “I have no clue” 😂😂

Maybe if you cry a little harder with no solution’s you’ll be more than average. 😂