Sideline to Sideline 4A Week 3 Show

Gsquared

23 hours ago, Gsquared said:

This is the hidden content, please

Great show once again. It's always interesting to hear an outside perspective on our little neck of the woods. Last week vs LCM was the best cross town rivalry game in years. Shame you missed it. PNG should be a good one too. I don't think this game is as close as predicted. But I like the hype you built for it. Think it depends on which 2 teams show up. Maybe I'll see you guys Friday night.

56 minutes ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

Great show once again. It's always interesting to hear an outside perspective on our little neck of the woods. Last week vs LCM was the best cross town rivalry game in years. Shame you missed it. PNG should be a good one too. I don't think this game is as close as predicted. But I like the hype you built for it. Think it depends on which 2 teams show up. Maybe I'll see you guys Friday night.

Really can’t wait to see the Stangs for the first time in this season. Appreciate you listening and look forward to seeing you Friday!