Red Wave? Not so fast.

CardinalBacker

6 minutes ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

I see you can't refute anything I said... 

Reread your post, it was nonsense and not even worthy of addressing, I post legitimate policies from the Trump administration in comparison to the dumpster fire we have now and never get a response from you other than multiple laughing emojis and acronyms for profanity.

I did notice you stole them term fascism from CB, lol.

1 minute ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Reread your post, it was nonsense and not even worthy of addressing, I post legitimate policies from the Trump administration in comparison to the dumpster fire we have now and never get a response from you other than multiple laughing emojis and acronyms for profanity.

I did notice you stole them term fascism from CB, lol.

You asked to explain the dictator comment I made.... I did, you don't like it not my problem 

Fascism is exactly what the maga group is.. I stole nothing we posted that at the same time, pretty obvious from the outside 

Like I said, everything I posted is facts.. and you can't refute em! Take it and move on 

In the 2018 midterms, the Republicans had 4 pickups from blue to red.  1st time since John F. Kennedy in 1962 that a president in power's party picked up a single senate seat in a midterm election.  The party in power has done this only 4 times since 1934 in the midterms.  What's also amazing, this was done even after the bruising battle over the Kavanaugh nomination.  Like one pundit said, you want to run away from Trump -- then you be the first!  Wait, what's that sound?  That's the sound of no one running!!  BTW -- anyone thinks that Hershal Walker will not win in Georgia is a bit confused.  

Ike I've said before -- the mere fact that they are still after him tells you one thing:  They are SCARED of him!  If there's no worries, then leave him alone!  Fairly simple concept!

7 minutes ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

You asked to explain the dictator comment I made.... I did, you don't like it not my problem 

Fascism is exactly what the maga group is.. I stole nothing we posted that at the same time, pretty obvious from the outside 

Like I said, everything I posted is facts.. and you can't refute em! Take it and move on 

Oh, I'm moving on, but none of what you posted are facts...you don't get to make up your facts, thank goodness.

Hopefully you and others can move on from the unhealthy hate you have for Trump, or just wait for the next Republican candidate to place it on.

4 minutes ago, Reagan said:

In the 2018 midterms, the Republicans had 4 pickups from blue to red.  1st time since John F. Kennedy in 1962 that a president in power's party picked up a single senate seat in a midterm election.  The party in power has done this only 4 times since 1934 in the midterms.  What's also amazing, this was done even after the bruising battle over the Kavanaugh nomination.  Like one pundit said, you want to run away from Trump -- then you be the first!  Wait, what's that sound?  That's the sound of no one running!!  BTW -- anyone thinks that Hershal Walker will not win in Georgia is a bit confused.  

Ike I've said before -- the mere fact that they are still after him tells you one thing:  They are SCARED of him!  If there's no worries, then leave him alone!  Fairly simple concept!

Very true

24 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Oh, I'm moving on, but none of what you posted are facts...you don't get to make up your facts, thank goodness.

Hopefully you and others can move on from the unhealthy hate you have for Trump, or just wait for the next Republican candidate to place it on.

It’s easily done these days with liberals. I mean a man can be a woman and a woman a man.

FYI you liberals if you want to save the education world you better vote red because we are having big issues with schools being over ran with illegals thanks to your feelings and voting for ole joe.

there is already a shortage of teachers and staff due to Covid,  Pay , and lack of discipline now add all these illegals……the future looks so good doesn’t.   

8 minutes ago, 5GallonBucket said:

FYI you liberals if you want to save the education world you better vote red because we are having big issues with schools being over ran with illegals thanks to your feelings and voting for ole joe.

there is already a shortage of teachers and staff due to Covid,  Pay , and lack of discipline now add all these illegals……the future looks so good doesn’t.   

They're too busy calling Trump a dictator when biden, with one stroke of the pen spends what some say will top $1 trillion to bail out deadbeats...and not a peep from them.

8 minutes ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

You care bout debt now?

Have always cared about debt, I complain about all the big spending, national defense sometimes the exception.

Once again you miss the point, dictators were the discussion but you seem to be ok with biden signing off on hundreds of billions without congress.  

Try to keep up, I know it’s hard.

1 minute ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Have always cared about debt, I complain about all the big spending, national defense sometimes the exception.

Once again you miss the point, dictators were the discussion but you seem to be ok with biden signing off on hundreds of billions without congress.  

Try to keep up, I know it’s hard.

You care bout debt depending on who's spending... SMH

You think bidens a dictator lol

I too thought the Senate was a lost cause, but as the guys in the infomercials say, but wait.   The latest poll now shows Walker leading in Georgia.  I have to hand it to the Dems,they’re trying to give it all up.  I just hope enough Ga voters get informed on the issues.  If so, Walker has a very good shot.  You can lie and obfuscate many issues to confuse voters but a trip to the grocery store can’t be covered up.  Inflation is devastating for most Americans, and the Dems/Biden own it.

This is the hidden content, please

Once the people of Georgia learn just how radical warnock is, they'll turn against him.  Let's take a look:  He supports court packing, ending cash bail, ending fossil fuels, supports CRT in schools, no limits on abortion and called Trump's tax cuts a bill that wanted to kill kids.  Under his and Joebama's policies, 20 million people in America are behind in paying their electric bills.  The way it looks, the JoeBama/warnock ticket will go down in flames; lucky to get 46% of the vote.  

warnock is hostile to America and is a RACIST!   BTW -- Did anyone know that Atlanta has a higher per capita crime rate than Chicago?   warnock/Joebama is too radical for Georgia!   

TRUMP 2024!

On 8/29/2022 at 2:54 PM, CardinalBacker said:

Latest polling indicates that The "Red Wave" predictions might have been a little premature.  It appears that the Dems will likely retain control of the Senate but mention a much more murky path towards retaining the House.  But the margin of victory IF the Republicans hold on is now predicted to be less than ten. So much for the complete return to congressional prominence by the Rs.

It's everything from Herschel Walker falling on his face in Georgia to decreasing gas prices to a general public that is just sick of all things Trump.  Week before last the Republicans were all rushing to defend Trump after the "political hitjob" by the DOJ and FBI at Trumps residence.  These days the Republicans kinda look like those people who rushed to support Jussie Smollet after he was attacked in Chicago.

The average American voter has had enough of the garbage.  Trump needs to just go away, but here he is today calling for an uprising within the FBI. Yeah, that's just what the masses want... More headaches from the Don. And Republicans keep aligning themselves with this clown is the scary part. 

Emerson Poll looks fantastic in Georgia!

SEN (R) Herschel Walker 46% (+2) (D) Raphael Warnock 44%

GOV (R) Brian Kemp 48% (+4) (D) Stacey Abrams 44%

PRES (R) Donald Trump 51% (+5) (D) Joe Biden 46%

GEN BALLOT Republicans 51% (+5) Democrats 46%

6 hours ago, Reagan said:

Emerson Poll looks fantastic in Georgia!

SEN (R) Herschel Walker 46% (+2) (D) Raphael Warnock 44%

GOV (R) Brian Kemp 48% (+4) (D) Stacey Abrams 44%

PRES (R) Donald Trump 51% (+5) (D) Joe Biden 46%

GEN BALLOT Republicans 51% (+5) Democrats 46%

Most polls have Warnock ahead. 

4 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

I am sure your polls are accurate. I know the majority of the American people just love the direction the Democrats have taken this country the last year and half. The prosperity and respect this Country producing is just overwhelming! 

I Feel like we’re living in Utopia! …Smh

10 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

Hershal Walker leading!   warnock too radical for Georgia!

Trafalgar Poll: GOP Holds 6-Point Lead over Democrats on Generic Ballot!