Red Wave? Not so fast.

CardinalBacker

This is the hidden content, please

Latest polling indicates that The "Red Wave" predictions might have been a little premature.  It appears that the Dems will likely retain control of the Senate but mention a much more murky path towards retaining the House.  But the margin of victory IF the Republicans hold on is now predicted to be less than ten. So much for the complete return to congressional prominence by the Rs.

It's everything from Herschel Walker falling on his face in Georgia to decreasing gas prices to a general public that is just sick of all things Trump.  Week before last the Republicans were all rushing to defend Trump after the "political hitjob" by the DOJ and FBI at Trumps residence.  These days the Republicans kinda look like those people who rushed to support Jussie Smollet after he was attacked in Chicago.

The average American voter has had enough of the garbage.  Trump needs to just go away, but here he is today calling for an uprising within the FBI. Yeah, that's just what the masses want... More headaches from the Don. And Republicans keep aligning themselves with this clown is the scary part. 

1 hour ago, CardinalBacker said:

Latest polling indicates that The "Red Wave" predictions might have been a little premature.  It appears that the Dems will likely retain control of the Senate but mention a much more murky path towards retaining the House.  But the margin of victory IF the Republicans hold on is now predicted to be less than ten. So much for the complete return to congressional prominence by the Rs.

It's everything from Herschel Walker falling on his face in Georgia to decreasing gas prices to a general public that is just sick of all things Trump.  Week before last the Republicans were all rushing to defend Trump after the "political hitjob" by the DOJ and FBI at Trumps residence.  These days the Republicans kinda look like those people who rushed to support Jussie Smollet after he was attacked in Chicago.

The average American voter has had enough of the garbage.  Trump needs to just go away, but here he is today calling for an uprising within the FBI. Yeah, that's just what the masses want... More headaches from the Don. And Republicans keep aligning themselves with this clown is the scary part. 

This is not a good thing.  I’m hoping you realize that, but I have my doubts.  The media, DOJ, and the pollsters will be sure to prop biden up before the midterms.  Everyone knew gas prices would fall ahead of the election.  It’s a scary thing, if the Dimwits remain in charge.

50 minutes ago, PN-G bamatex said:

With only two real exceptions, publicly available polling is absolute trash.

November's going to be the reddest election cycle since at least 2014. Bank on it.

I would agree with you completely three months ago…

Roe v Wade being overturned will bring out lib voters. The student loan debt cancellation will probably encourage more people with debt to vote in favor or more relief. If gas prices were still high and climbing it would be bad for the Ds… but they’re dropping. COVID has waned. 

And all Republicans can do is spend their time defending Trump instead of hammering Ds on the issues. 

Moderates don’t care about Mar-a-Lago-heck, they probably just assume he did something bad-he’s kinda earned that rep over the last few years. 

I can even tell from the tone of the posters here that there’s a feeling that we’re limping into the election like the ‘93 Oilers at Buffalo. 

6 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

Funny how libs call Shapiro a right winger kook until he alludes to something they agree with.

I hope Trump doesn’t run, the psychotic democrats will destroy the country to get to him, they have already proven that over and over.

If he does decide to run, he’ll crush whoever they put against him, I know you don’t like to hear this but it’s the truth, sorry.

Then we’ll enter the impeachment phase for 4 years.

43 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Funny how libs call Shapiro a right winger kook until he alludes to something they agree with.

I hope Trump doesn’t run, the psychotic democrats will destroy the country to get to him, they have already proven that over and over.

If he does decide to run, he’ll crush whoever they put against him, I know you don’t like to hear this but it’s the truth, sorry.

Then we’ll enter the impeachment phase for 4 years.

Trump will get annihilated by any Democrat… Biden, Harris, Buttigeig,Pelosi, Clinton …. At this I believe Jimmy Carter could still whip him. 

7 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

I know you have your fingers crossed.

Truth is you really do!

Polls showing bidens numbers on the rise, hopefully D's go another route and get back to working for the ppl! All the negatives the D's have done and the R's showing signs they can't flip both branches of government! Ppl get on here boasting 1 terms endorsement candidates, lil different in November..... R's had a good chance in a big wave yet they elected election deniers like America isn't tired of that stuff... IMO folks need to get out and shut them up AGAIN ! 🤣😭

12 minutes ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

Truth is you really do!

Polls showing bidens numbers on the rise, hopefully D's go another route and get back to working for the ppl! All the negatives the D's have done and the R's showing signs they can't flip both branches of government! Ppl get on here boasting 1 terms endorsement candidates, lil different in November..... R's had a good chance in a big wave yet they elected election deniers like America isn't tired of that stuff... IMO folks need to get out and shut them up AGAIN ! 🤣😭

I really do?

Seems you missed my point again.

So, in your opinion, folks should elect a President very destructive to the US, just to shut folks up that are pro-American?

Unbelievable, especially coming from a non voter.

9 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

I would agree with you completely three months ago…

Roe v Wade being overturned will bring out lib voters. The student loan debt cancellation will probably encourage more people with debt to vote in favor or more relief. If gas prices were still high and climbing it would be bad for the Ds… but they’re dropping. COVID has waned. 

And all Republicans can do is spend their time defending Trump instead of hammering Ds on the issues. 

Moderates don’t care about Mar-a-Lago-heck, they probably just assume he did something bad-he’s kinda earned that rep over the last few years. 

I can even tell from the tone of the posters here that there’s a feeling that we’re limping into the election like the ‘93 Oilers at Buffalo. 

Dear Trump Hater,

Biden Opened up Border so millions could just walk over,

Inflation at a 40 year High

Biden Administration failed at handling Covid and tried to implement Mandatory Vaccines for a vaccine that DOES NOT WORK. People have lost jobs , lives, and been injured by this vaccine.

We went from energy independence to depending on country’s that hate us for our energy at a ridiculous cost.

We have sent a $100 Billion dollars unaudited to Ukraine not knowing where the money is going for a war we shouldn’t be in.

I could go On an On but you keep on believing that a Majority of Americans want more of what we’ve had the last year in half all because they hate Trump. 😂

I have never seen people so blind to what is going on in this Country that they would want to celebrate the destruction of this Country all because they hate a man that put America First in his policies while he was President.

8 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

I really do?

Seems you missed my point again.

So, in your opinion, folks should elect a President very destructive to the US, just to shut folks up that are pro-American?

Unbelievable, especially coming from a non voter.

Biden won't run again, I'm not sure he finishes this term

Pro America? LMAO

I'll vote this go around... don't worry about that 

2 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

Dear Trump Hater,

Biden Administration failed at handling Covid and tried to implement Mandatory Vaccines for a vaccine that DOES NOT WORK. People have lost jobs , lives, and been injured by this vaccine.

We went from energy independence to depending on country’s that hate us for our energy at a ridiculous cost.

We have sent a $100 Billion dollars unaudited to Ukraine not knowing where the money is going for a war we shouldn’t be in.

I could go On an On but you keep on believing that a Majority of Americans want more of what we’ve had the last year in half all because they hate Trump. 😂

I have never seen people so blind to what is going on in this Country that they would want to celebrate the destruction of this Country all because they hate a man that put America First in his policies while he was President.

What's even scarier is a life long D and D donor, has duped Americans to thinking he's for them lol! Dude will spend the next no telling how many years in court lol... don't forget to donate

13 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

Dear Trump Hater,

Here’s the problem… with all of those true things about the democrats that you just stated, the Republicans are still on the verge of losing again.  How do they end up losing when the deck is rightfully stacked against the Ds this cycle?

By continuously aligning themselves with the most hated politician I can remember. 

And y’all can all stop yelling about Trump being “America First.” That’s not a reason to vote for somebody. There has never been a politician more “country first” than Adolph Hitler… y’all act like it was every Germans duty to support Hitler because he obviously had Germany’s best interests at heart. y’all just like a biggo bunch of Nazi sympathizers. 

4 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Here’s the problem… with all of those true things about the democrats that you just stated, the Republicans are still on the verge of losing again.  How do they end up losing when the deck is rightfully stacked against the Ds this cycle?

By continuously aligning themselves with the most hated politician I can remember. 

And y’all can all stop yelling about Trump being “America First.” That’s not a reason to vote for somebody. There has never been a politician more “country first” than Adolph Hitler… y’all act like it was every Germans duty to support Hitler because he obviously had Germany’s best interests at heart. y’all just like a biggo bunch of Nazi sympathizers. 

Trump is not the problem in the midterms, and that’s an asinine proposition. The problem is a lack of effective messaging from the national GOP. All they do is criticize Biden without inspiring voters with their solutions to fix the nation’s issues. As a independent conservative I don’t care for majority of the Republican Party but it is what it is. 

Donald Trump is OUTPERFORMING the generic ballot in EVERY POLL in EVERY STATE, but “it’s his fault” that the GOP is losing.😂

2 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

Trump is not the problem in the midterms, and that’s an asinine proposition. The problem is a lack of effective messaging from the national GOP. All they do is criticize Biden without inspiring voters with their solutions to fix the nation’s issues.

Donald Trump is OUTPERFORMING the generic ballot in EVERY POLL in EVERY STATE, but “it’s his fault” that the GOP is losing? 😂

Poll this morning showed biden leading conald lol... yall will learn the hard way, same folks who didn't support him then don't now... simple 

8 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Oh…ok then let’s vote for the party that has been destroying the country the last year an half. Makes total sense!! Smh