Lumberton (38) @ Hamshire-Fannett (31) FINAL

jdawg03

1 hour ago, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

Well that field was sinking in. I hope they dont play them anymore. The stands were to small and they played on cow pasture. 

If you send a check to Hamshire-Fannett to cover the cost I'm sure they will build a field that meets your prima donna expectations.

6 minutes ago, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

👍 You bet! Im Just sending a check to a athletic school instead. 

You might want to save your money on English and grammar courses for yourself.

If you want to get into a pissing contest, meet me in the Political section. I will be more than happy to go down in the gutter where you reside. Until then, how about keeping it classy in this section.

2 hours ago, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

Well that field was sinking in. I hope they dont play them anymore. The stands were to small and they played on cow pasture. 

From the highlights it looked like that field was soaked bad, it also looked like Lumberton had no problem with footing like I expected them to have. 

HF will get turf soon, it's inevitable now. 🤷🏾‍♂️

17 minutes ago, Englebert said:

You might want to save your money on English and grammar courses for yourself.

If you want to get into a pissing contest, meet me in the Political section. I will be more than happy to go down in the gutter where you reside. Until then, how about keeping it classy in this section.

No im staying where im at. You have no idea where I reside. Its not at the cow pasture lol. Go back to your political hole. I was just saying the field was in bad condition so it was probably why the injury occurred. 

2 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

From the highlights it looked like that field was soaked bad, it also looked like Lumberton had no problem with footing like I expected them to have. 

HF will get turf soon, it's inevitable now. 🤷🏾‍♂️

I think the kid had a leg injury. I was still in line in the ankle deep water🤫

1 hour ago, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

No im staying where im at. You have no idea where I reside. Its not at the cow pasture lol. Go back to your political hole. I was just saying the field was in bad condition so it was probably why the injury occurred.

17 total posts in this thread.  6 about how terrible HF’s stadium is, 2 about HF’s football team being bad, 6 about how disappointing Lumberton is, and 3 that weren’t criticizing or insulting something or someone.  

I’m sure they love you wherever it is you reside.  I bet you’re the life of every party.  

Just now, bullets13 said:

17 total posts in this thread.  6 about how terrible HF’s stadium is, 2 about HF’s football team being bad, 6 about how disappointing Lumberton is, and 3 that weren’t criticizing or insulting something or someone.  

I’m sure they love you wherever it is you reside.  I bet you’re the life of every party.  

🤟. I am the party!

55 minutes ago, Gators23 said:

I wouldn’t go that far hahaha! But goodness I think you hurt someone’s feelings 🤦‍♀️ If they actually knew you’re one of the nicest people 

He needs to teach you then. 

UIL is safe for this week at least. 🙏🏾

59 minutes ago, Gators23 said:

I wouldn’t go that far hahaha! But goodness I think you hurt someone’s feelings 🤦‍♀️ If they actually knew you’re one of the nicest people 

Gator bait we live in a sensitive world. Just because i have a different opinion on the game doesn't mean im wrong or right. I just called it as i see it. I guess being blunt will get you there.  They will be okay. Im sure they got upset with Trumps tweets too.  The show will go on.  

5 hours ago, bullets13 said:

Come on over to BH. We get bashed so much it ain't silly. Its been that way for years. LOL

3 hours ago, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

Gator bait we live in a sensitive world. Just because i have a different opinion on the game doesn't mean im wrong or right. I just called it as i see it. I guess being blunt will get you there.  They will be okay. Im sure they got upset with Trumps tweets too.  The show will go on.  

Are you really misinterpreting my post this bad? Really?

This is not about your opinion of the game. This is about you spending the majority of your posts running down Hamshire-Fannett and their facilities. If you want blunt analysis...it seems you are a simpleton that gets his feelings hurt when called out on your posts... so much so that you have to attack by deflection. I'm sure you will not understand this post, so get a middle schooler to explain it to you. If you would like to continue your passive pissing contest, move it to an appropriate section. I will be glad to show you how intelligent you are.

I find it odd (not really) that you refuse to "debate" in the political section, then spout off political rhetoric in the High School football section. Do you even realize the irony of that? Of course not! Someone will eventually explain it to you.

So if you want to continue bashing opponents facilities, or if you would like to get political (like you've already tried), then mosey on over to the political section if you dare. We will be okay, but I doubt your sensitive dairy-air can handle the bluntness.

Maybe this topic can now get back on track! Any childish retorts need to be moved to the political section.

3 hours ago, Englebert said:

Are you really misinterpreting my post this bad? Really?

This is not about your opinion of the game. This is about you spending the majority of your posts running down Hamshire-Fannett and their facilities. If you want blunt analysis...it seems you are a simpleton that gets his feelings hurt when called out on your posts... so much so that you have to attack by deflection. I'm sure you will not understand this post, so get a middle schooler to explain it to you. If you would like to continue your passive pissing contest, move it to an appropriate section. I will be glad to show you how intelligent you are.

I find it odd (not really) that you refuse to "debate" in the political section, then spout off political rhetoric in the High School football section. Do you even realize the irony of that? Of course not! Someone will eventually explain it to you.

So if you want to continue bashing opponents facilities, or if you would like to get political (like you've already tried), then mosey on over to the political section if you dare. We will be okay, but I doubt your sensitive dairy-air can handle the bluntness.

Maybe this topic can now get back on track! Any childish retorts need to be moved to the political section.

A little pompous, are we?

14 hours ago, Gators23 said:

Feelings aren’t hurt in the slightest.  I just read through the thread and realized almost the entire thing was him criticizing and complaining.  He was there for the game and didn’t provide a single update or comment on a single play.  All he did was gripe about HFs field and Lumberton’s play.  It was one of the more impressive displays of negativity that I’ve seen in my 15 years on the site (at least outside of the political forum).