Sideline to Sideline 4AD2 Season Preview Show

Gsquared

6 minutes ago, Dirty_but_Dazzling said:

Oh btw(by the way),  they have Carthage vs Silver&Blue  in state title game. One picks Silver&Blue to win the other picks Carthage.

You beat me to it. Like I've said, nothing to see here. Just another WOS team. You know?

They're coming to watch WOS vs LCM next week. Hope they know it changed time, date, and location. To Thursday 7pm at Bridge City HS.

@Gsquared

On 8/22/2022 at 3:52 PM, WOSdrummer99 said:

You beat me to it. Like I've said, nothing to see here. Just another WOS team. You know?

They're coming to watch WOS vs LCM next week. Hope they know it changed time, date, and location. To Thursday 7pm at Bridge City HS.

@Gsquared

I saw that!  We wont be able to make that Thursday but we are scheduling the following week to see PNG at WOS instead.  Any suggestion on BBQ crab before the game?  Thinking Floyd's but if anyone knows of better let me know! 

1 minute ago, Gsquared said:

I saw that!  We wont be able to make that Thursday but we are scheduling the following week to see PNG at WOS instead.  Any suggestion on BBQ crab before the game?  Thinking Floyd's but if anyone knows of better let me know! 

Seaside Seafood on Jimmy Johnson Blvd here in Port Arthur has the best bbq crab. 

46 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Seaside Seafood on Jimmy Johnson Blvd here in Port Arthur has the best bbq crab. 

Thank you, sir.  Sounds like im going to Seaside Seafood on Jimmy Johnson BLVD!  Also have to make a stop at Mike's Boudin Hut, if that is still around.