Vidor vs Silsbee

Stangfan#1

Who wins?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/26/2022 at 11:00 PM

1 hour ago, astros4141078 said:

So about that conditioning, would you like your crow fried or smothered if you had went to the scrimmages you would have seen the writing on the wall this team is bad 

Agreed.  Silsbee is very good. Let's make that clear.  But our problems dont look fixable.  Hope I'm wrong. Been watching Vidor for a long time and the WOS scrimmage and Silsbee game is the worst effort I've seen in a LONG time.

3 hours ago, astros4141078 said:

So about that conditioning, would you like your crow fried or smothered if you had went to the scrimmages you would have seen the writing on the wall this team is bad 

Don’t eat crow or whatever people call it. I also don’t judge a team after 1 game, but you are more than welcome. Also, if your a Vidor supporter, I’d think you have a little better attitude towards the team and coaches but….you are the armchair, yelling at the coaches from the stands, think you can do a better job supporter….nothing but air and opportunity between you and a coaching job.

2 hours ago, VPATH said:

Agreed.  Silsbee is very good. Let's make that clear.  But our problems dont look fixable.  Hope I'm wrong. Been watching Vidor for a long time and the WOS scrimmage and Silsbee game is the worst effort I've seen in a LONG time.

You hit the nail on the head with this one, our boys looked like they gave up in the 2nd quarter